Author Topic: Xbox 360 Gamertags/ PSN ID's  (Read 34022 times)

Offline Parrish

• Mark Twain:
  • Well Established
  • God did not create man, Man created God.
    • My Blog
Xbox 360 Gamertags/ PSN ID's
« on: August 05, 2008, 06:49:47 AM »
Please, click on the Gamertags to be taken straight to there xbox.com profile page. From there you may send friend request, check out what games they pages, or send them a text message they will receive next time they log on. You must have a xbox.com account and must be logged in to view pages.

Also hit us up at Skeptic Gamerz on Facebook

These are in random order:
Xbox 360 GamerTags:
SGU: Parrish
GamerTag: Keltic Rage

SGU: Accujimmy
GamerTag: accujimmy

SGU: Awesome220
GamerTag: Fish Mongerz

SGU: Able-x
GamerTag: Genesyn

SGU: whitedevilbrewing
GamerTag: Jonwell

SGU: Ekim
GamerTag: fuzy bunny feet

SGU: Kurt
GamerTag: Racer X BOfH

SGU: FeBolas
GamerTag: FeBoIas

SGU: noxon
GamerTag: noxonnor

SGU: Circumstellar
GamerTag: Acerek

SGU: magicspace
GamerTag: magicspace1

SGU: Rudism
GamerTag: Rudism

SGU: bengoza
GamerTag: benfrombackwhen

SGU: kiwidust
GamerTag: kiwidust

SGU: Luna
GamerTag: LuNaT1c23

SGU: Moon Police
GamerTag: Magical BooBoo

SGU: LadyK
GamerTag: LADY RA1N (Looks like she changed her gamertag, anyone know what it is now???)

SGU: Crux2
GamerTag: Crux2

SGU: Nick Begovich
GamerTag: BegaMan

SGU: blahness
GamerTag: blahness

SGU: Nick Begovich
Gamertage: BegaMan

SGU: ShapeOfDespair
Gamertag: MaleficThrones

PSN Names:
Name PSN ID:

SGU: Neutral Milk
PSN ID: NMSkep

SGU: Deadpool
PSN ID: Deadpool

SGU: ShapeOfDespair
PSN ID: OnMaleficThrones
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 06:12:07 PM by Parrish »
man is accepted into a church for what he believes and he is turned out for what he knows.
Mark Twain

Offline AccuJimmy

• Seasoned Contributor
  • Skeptacos are a given.
    • Mi MySpace page-o
Re: Xbox 360 Gamertags
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 09:59:36 AM »
I would second that notion -- accujimmy

UT3 - nope, I sux at FPS's
What's so special about the cheesemakers?
Well, obviously it's not meant to be taken literally; it refers to any manufacturers of dairy products.

What Jesus fails to appreciate is that it's the meek who are the problem.

Offline Awesome220

• Seasoned Contributor
  • 論より証拠
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 10:01:13 AM »
Fish Mongerz
Allahu Akbar! La ilaha illallah! Larye vechdu d'Allah x'o. Busulba sa Noxchichyo!

Able-X

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 09:15:26 PM »
I just bought a 360 today :)  Genesyn

Offline whitedevilbrewing

• Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 09:28:19 PM »
Jonwell, but I don't have a gold account =[

Able-X

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 09:38:34 PM »
I spent entirely too much money today, but i figured I'd do it all in one shot and get the big stuff i needed.  Today's purchases:

Xbox 360 Pro 60GB
Rock Band Special Edition
Intercooler attachment
12 month X-Box Live Gold

Offline Am I Pedantic

• Off to a Start
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2008, 09:43:35 PM »
ps3 is well better  ;)

Able-X

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2008, 10:05:21 PM »
I was bouncing back and forth about which to get all weekend.  I ended up with the 360 since they'll have Netflix streaming this fall, so it saves me buying a Roku player, and there was a couple games in Game Informer that looked cool that were 360 exclusive, but I couldn't find any I was interested in that were PS3 exclusive.  Specifically Velvet Assassin looks pretty badass.

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2008, 01:53:54 AM »
360 has the edge in games at the moment, I'd say.  Sony has lost a lot of the exclusives that made them an attractive option. 

But having to pay to play multiplayer is shit.  Especially when most of the games put out these days are built with multiplayer as a main component.  This is probably the big reason my 360 is used more for DVDs than games.

Offline Parrish

• Mark Twain:
  • Well Established
    • My Blog
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2008, 07:00:38 AM »
360 has the edge in games at the moment, I'd say.  Sony has lost a lot of the exclusives that made them an attractive option. 

But having to pay to play multiplayer is shit.  Especially when most of the games put out these days are built with multiplayer as a main component.  This is probably the big reason my 360 is used more for DVDs than games.

I have both 360 and a PS3 and I NEVER play my PS3, I understand alot of members complain about buying the Gold Membership but let me ask you this.

Do you have a membership to Costco, Sam's Club, or BJ's Warehouse?? Why spend money there when you can buy the same stuff pretty much anywhere else??? You do so because it has many things in one location, you get better value for your purchase, and it's convenient. Same could be said about XBL, PS3 online sucks, it's different set up's in every game, no mics, and the LAG is unbearable in most matches.  PS3 is a great system other then that though, but I think it has alot to do with wether or not you like Japanese games or not, I personally do not, I like western games and PS3 sucks for that.

I am adding all of you now.
man is accepted into a church for what he believes and he is turned out for what he knows.
Mark Twain

Offline Parrish

• Mark Twain:
  • Well Established
    • My Blog
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2008, 07:08:20 AM »
I was bouncing back and forth about which to get all weekend.  I ended up with the 360 since they'll have Netflix streaming this fall, so it saves me buying a Roku player, and there was a couple games in Game Informer that looked cool that were 360 exclusive, but I couldn't find any I was interested in that were PS3 exclusive.  Specifically Velvet Assassin looks pretty badass.

Wecome to the Family brother, just added you and the others.
Mark Twain

Offline Kurt

• Stopped Going Outside
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2008, 09:01:20 AM »
my 360 redringed about a month ago. i finally got around to calling it in and should be getting the box today to sent it back. i think it was the 8 hours of rockband that over heated it.
I eat babies
Well, hell jus froze over. I agree with Kurt here (although he is still a dick).

Offline AccuJimmy

• Seasoned Contributor
  • Skeptacos are a given.
    • Mi MySpace page-o
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2008, 10:02:24 AM »
I spent entirely too much money today, but i figured I'd do it all in one shot and get the big stuff i needed.  Today's purchases:

Xbox 360 Pro 60GB
Rock Band Special Edition
Intercooler attachment
12 month X-Box Live Gold

Take your intercooler back!!! It actually restricts airflow, and has fewer fans than the 360 itself.
What's so special about the cheesemakers?
Well, obviously it's not meant to be taken literally; it refers to any manufacturers of dairy products.

What Jesus fails to appreciate is that it's the meek who are the problem.

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2008, 11:17:24 AM »

I have both 360 and a PS3 and I NEVER play my PS3, I understand alot of members complain about buying the Gold Membership but let me ask you this.

Do you have a membership to Costco, Sam's Club, or BJ's Warehouse?? Why spend money there when you can buy the same stuff pretty much anywhere else??? You do so because it has many things in one location, you get better value for your purchase, and it's convenient. Same could be said about XBL, PS3 online sucks, it's different set up's in every game, no mics, and the LAG is unbearable in most matches.  PS3 is a great system other then that though, but I think it has alot to do with wether or not you like Japanese games or not, I personally do not, I like western games and PS3 sucks for that.

I am adding all of you now.

2 points- Games for Windows is free and it's the same network, and Steam, a free network that is superior in pretty much all ways.  MS don't NEED to charge for multiplayer, they just do.

Offline Thespis

• Stopped Going Outside
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2008, 01:01:22 PM »
2 points- Games for Windows is free and it's the same network, and Steam, a free network that is superior in pretty much all ways.  MS don't NEED to charge for multiplayer, they just do.

In fact, Microsoft tried to charge for multi-player with Games for Windows, but they failed because not enough PC gamers would pay for it: http://www.engadget.com/2008/07/22/games-for-windows-live-now-free/

personate-rain