Author Topic: Introduce yourself here!  (Read 386062 times)

Offline MasterFrame

• Brand New
Re: Introduce yourself here!
« Reply #5940 on: September 04, 2016, 07:50:34 PM »
Thank you guys. In Monterrey, to be exact.

Offline Cigar_Jerk

• Off to a Start
« Reply #5941 on: September 19, 2016, 02:44:09 PM »
Hello, all!  I'm Josh, a fan of SGU for several years, a former Christian who decided to relieve myself of former opinions and beliefs so that I could begin to build anew my worldview free of ingrained assumptions, and a current lover of science.  I'm 189 episodes from completing the entire podcast, in reverse order.

Offline Friendly Angel

• Frequent Poster
  • Post count reset to zero in both forum apocalypses
« Reply #5942 on: September 19, 2016, 02:46:25 PM »
I'm 189 episodes from completing the entire podcast, in reverse order.

Well then, the usual spoiler alerts won't be necessary.

Welcome Josh.
Amend and resubmit.

Offline Cigar_Jerk

• Off to a Start
« Reply #5943 on: September 19, 2016, 02:53:51 PM »
Thank you!  Indeed, I have a perfect record for Who's that Noisy? from episode 190 to somewhere in 2013. 

Offline Skulker

• Mafia Pimp
  • Planetary Skeptic
  • I survived both forum crashes of 2014!
« Reply #5944 on: September 19, 2016, 02:57:45 PM »
Thank you!  Indeed, I have a perfect record for Who's that Noisy? from episode 190 to somewhere in 2013.
:laugh: :laugh:
The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.
- Larry Hardiman

Offline chevalric

• Brand New
« Reply #5945 on: September 23, 2016, 03:06:35 AM »
Hi there, I'm Ron. I'm from The Netherlands and I've been listening to the SGU for 1.5-2 years now and enjoy it very much. My favorite segment is Science or Fiction, I love it when Bob gets all annoyed when Steve tricks him again :D. In general, the SGU has awakened my inner skeptic. I research more topics that I read about in the news (especially science reporting) and I try to convince the people around me to do the same (without much luck, I might add ;)).

Offline Skulker

• Mafia Pimp
  • Planetary Skeptic
  • I survived both forum crashes of 2014!
« Reply #5946 on: September 23, 2016, 09:42:36 AM »
Hi there, I'm Ron. I'm from The Netherlands and I've been listening to the SGU for 1.5-2 years now and enjoy it very much. My favorite segment is Science or Fiction, I love it when Bob gets all annoyed when Steve tricks him again :D. In general, the SGU has awakened my inner skeptic. I research more topics that I read about in the news (especially science reporting) and I try to convince the people around me to do the same (without much luck, I might add ;)).
  :steve:  :bob:  :cheers: :cheers:
The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.
- Larry Hardiman

Offline Drunken Idaho

• Reef Tank Owner
  • Comrade Questions
« Reply #5947 on: September 24, 2016, 11:39:49 AM »
Welcome, newfolks!

Make sure you sign the Official Beliefs of Skeptics notice, so that we can avoid any sort of nasty disagreement or discussion while you're here. Absolute consensus of opinion on all matters is paramount to skepticism!
Strange women lying in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.

Offline Cigar_Jerk

• Off to a Start
« Reply #5948 on: September 29, 2016, 10:19:24 AM »
Welcome, newfolks!

Make sure you sign the Official Beliefs of Skeptics notice, so that we can avoid any sort of nasty disagreement or discussion while you're here. Absolute consensus of opinion on all matters is paramount to skepticism!
>:D

personate-rain