15 (42.9%)
I brush and floss once a day.
4 (11.4%)
I brush everyday.
11 (31.4%)
Really? You don't brush?
1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: The Twitter Thread--A Thread of Great Consequence  (Read 196711 times)

Offline Hanes

• Misanthrope.
  • Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • So it goes.
Re: The Twitter Thread--A Thread of Great Consequence
« Reply #7185 on: May 29, 2016, 08:53:03 PM »
I found a chick tract in the bathroom at school.  As anyone ever been convinced by those things.
I did not know what a chick tract was and now, thanks to Google, I'm sorry that I do.  :P
That doesn't answer my question, those things are repellent. Its the kind stuff a cult leader says to his followers to keep them isolated, not the kind of thing that makes converts.

No they're not, they're hilarious and I love them.  For example, behold the tale of the boy driven to Satan by the horrible truth that THERE IS NO SANTA: http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1033/1033_01.asp

His take on D&D is a classic.

Online lubbarin

• Not Enough Spare Time
Re: The Twitter Thread--A Thread of Great Consequence
« Reply #7186 on: May 29, 2016, 09:15:11 PM »
I found a chick tract in the bathroom at school.  As anyone ever been convinced by those things.
I did not know what a chick tract was and now, thanks to Google, I'm sorry that I do.  :P
That doesn't answer my question, those things are repellent. Its the kind stuff a cult leader says to his followers to keep them isolated, not the kind of thing that makes converts.

No they're not, they're hilarious and I love them.  For example, behold the tale of the boy driven to Satan by the horrible truth that THERE IS NO SANTA: http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1033/1033_01.asp

His take on D&D is a classic.
The classroom 'nature of evil' is just depressing, though.
The teacher is sadly reminiscent of WWII NazI anti-Jewish propaganda. (Or present day social media memes, for that matter)
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on Harry Potter's face, forever.