I started listening to podcasts before iTunes has podcast support but how much etc has varied alot.
Once I listen/watch currently are:
- Apple Keynotes (downloads Steve Jobs' presentations a day late or so, interesting to watch since he's such a great speaker)
- Astronomy Cast (Listened to Slacker Astronomy when that was still around, Pamela Gay has a sexy voice and speaks awesomely about cool science)
- GigaOM show (on hiatus now but had potential during its first "season")
- Keith and The Girl (supposedly one of the biggest comedy/talkshow podcasts around - listened to them for a long time but not religiously, very funny at times. Quite explicit, think Howard Sternish (i think, never listened much to him))
- Mark Kermode and Simon Mayo's Film Reviews (from the BBC, pretty good film reviews once a week)
- Skeptics Guide (and 5X5) (of course, been my favourite ever since i was told about it by a friend)
- TEDTalks (very good presentations by some extremely intelligent and talented people, love it, always inspiring)
- Tekzilla (video podcast about tech and stuff, not very advanced but the hosts are fun and it's a nice thing to watch sunday mornings with my coffee)
- This Week in Science (Again, sexy voice talking science does it for me, Dr. Sanford is very fun)
Some of the podcasts i've listened to in the past:
- This Week in Tech (pretty good show from time to time but the panelists sometimes know less than I do about tech but try to sound credible and give stupid predictions which really goes on my nerves)
- Killer Innovations (the info is good but presented rather dryly and I didn't have time to listen anymore)
- Adam Curry's Daily Source Code (was fun info and discussion back when podcasting was new but got annoying fast with all the jingles and crap)
There are others but can't remember them off the top of my head, I've listened to a few episodes of Smodcast and alot of other podcasts but not really a steady listener of those.
Where do most of you listen to podcasts? I love listening to podcasts when traveling, first listening of Skeptics Guide is reserved for my weekly longer run - very good company. I also listen to podcasts when preparing food or sometimes just lying down and resting my eyes when coming home from somewhere.