If you are not logged in, at the top of the left-hand sidebar you will see the sentences "Welcome, Guest. Please login or register."
1. Click on the word "login".
2. In the "Login" box that appears, click on "Forgot your password?"
3. In the "Password reminder" box that appears, type your username, click on the "Ask me my question" box so that an X appears in it, and click the "Send" button.
4. In the new "Password reminder" box that appears, type the answer to your secret question in the first text box, a new password in the second text box, and then repeat your new password in the third box. Then click on the "Save" button. This will log you in.
5. At the top of the new window, click on "Profile".
6. In the left-hand sidebar, find the "Modify Profile" section, and click on "Account Related Settings".
7. In the main part of the page, find the "Secret Question:" text box, and enter a new secret question.
8. Directly under that, in the "Answer:" text box, type the answer to your secret question.
9. Directly under that, in the "Current Password:" text box, enter your current password (the one you set in step 4 above).
10. Click on the "Change profile" button.
You are now all set and you can browse the forum as a full-fledged member.