Author Topic: Want to contact the Panel directly?  (Read 3789 times)

Offline Beleth

• Doing his part to provide an intellectually challenging environment for rational, polite discussion.
  • Administrator Emeritus
  • Too Much Spare Time
Want to contact the Panel directly?
« on: January 16, 2009, 12:41:14 AM »
If you wish to pose a question or make a suggestion directly to the SGU podcast panel, please do so by using the Contact page at http://www.theskepticsguide.org/contact.asp .

While there is no guarantee that they will reply, there's a far better chance that they will reply if you use that form than if you post it here.
I expect to pass through this world but once;
any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now;
let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.
-- Stephan Grellet

Offline Beleth

• Doing his part to provide an intellectually challenging environment for rational, polite discussion.
  • Administrator Emeritus
  • Too Much Spare Time
Alternate method of contact
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 09:14:49 AM »
If that Contact page doesn't work for whatever reason, you can send mail to the webmaster there at info -at- theskepticsguide -dot- org (replace -at- and -dot- with @ and . respectively).

While the administration of this forum and the administration of the main SGU Web site have a close relationship, we are two entirely separate teams, so complaining on the forum about problems with the Web site (or vice versa) will not get those problems resolved.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 06:22:09 PM by Beleth »
I expect to pass through this world but once;
any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now;
let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.
-- Stephan Grellet

personate-rain
personate-rain