Author Topic: Ever wondered about this Mafia thing in Forum Games?  (Read 21533 times)

Offline Shadow Of A Doubt

• Well Established
  • Itinerant fantasist
Re: Ever wondered about this Mafia thing in Forum Games?
« Reply #375 on: August 18, 2012, 02:44:09 PM »
New mini-game here. We already have one new guy signed up so newbies definitely welcome.

Join us! The more people that play the more games I get to play!  :P (And you will have a lot of fun too - or your money back.)
"What, are you also proposing some magical colour midway between black and white?  Shall we call it "whack", maybe, or "blite"?  Nice imagination there, buddy."
amysrevenge

Offline SQ the ΣΛ/IGMд

• Atheist extraordinaire
  • Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • Pondering the cosmos since 1969
« Reply #376 on: January 30, 2015, 09:09:08 AM »
Will be posting for signups for a new mafia game probably tomorrow.
If you've never played, go to the games forum and poke around.
It's a fun game and is usually theme based. PANTS has a "Bob's Burgers" themed game about to start Monday.
Veterans and new players all welcome.

I will post again here tomorrow once I open the game, Space Adventure!
"That's ridiculous, spooks. That's silly!" ~ The Tin Woodsman - The Wizard of Oz ~

"Like it or not, we are stuck with science.  We had better make the best of it." ~ Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World

Offline SQ the ΣΛ/IGMд

• Atheist extraordinaire
« Reply #377 on: February 07, 2015, 09:59:35 AM »
So even though there has been feigning interest in mafia lately, I'd like to try and run one more since my last one got exploded.
After checking with the games mod and simon (who had a game open for signups but I think the crash may have affected it), I've been told to go for it.
This one will be quite...interesting.
I still have some tweaking to do before it actually runs but it will probably take a while to get the players anyway.
All are welcome - try it if you never have before.

"That's ridiculous, spooks. That's silly!" ~ The Tin Woodsman - The Wizard of Oz ~

"Like it or not, we are stuck with science.  We had better make the best of it." ~ Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World

Offline SQ the ΣΛ/IGMд

• Atheist extraordinaire
« Reply #378 on: February 16, 2015, 07:25:44 PM »
c'mon - I need like 7 more players.

PLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEE!

personate-rain
personate-rain