Author Topic: Introduce yourself here!  (Read 371516 times)

Offline AQB24712

• Not a Euphemism.
  • Global Moderator
  • Stopped Going Outside
  • Did you just call me..."Bacon girl"?
Re: Introduce yourself here!
« Reply #5895 on: March 18, 2016, 12:21:03 PM »
Welcome, Morgan!  Skulker, be a good man and fetch our new friend a beer.  :cheers:
"There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind."  Kurt Vonnegut
"You can bet your last money it's all gonna be a stone gas, honey."  Don Cornelius
"Wow! You spark up my entire thinking faculty."  A scammer/bot on a dating site

Offline Anders

• Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
« Reply #5896 on: March 18, 2016, 07:05:01 PM »
Welcome, Morgan!  Skulker, be a good man and fetch our new friend a beer.  :cheers:

I'm not sure drinking anything Skulker hands me is a good idea.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.” Charles Darwin

Online brilligtove

• Frequent Poster
  • Ignorance can be cured. Stupidity, you deal with.
    • Valuum
« Reply #5897 on: March 25, 2016, 10:19:15 AM »

I'm not sure drinking anything Skulker hands me is a good idea.

I'm not sure drinking anything Skulker hands Anders is a good idea. Others may fare better. ;)
evidence trumps experience | performance over perfection | responsibility – authority = scapegoat | emotions motivate; data doesn't

Offline RaiseTheProof

• Off to a Start
« Reply #5898 on: April 09, 2016, 03:32:17 AM »
Hello forum.

I've always been a fan of the podcast.  Just started listening to Geologic since I'm all caught up with the SGU and went out looking for more.  I simply need skepticism coursing through my veins 24/7 so it seems, and joining the forum should help with that.  I'm usually just an observer, in fact I really dislike arguing and am not very comfortable discussing opposing views.  Perhaps the forum will help me be a bit more social when it comes to science and skepticism, that's basically why I'm here!

Online brilligtove

• Frequent Poster
  • Ignorance can be cured. Stupidity, you deal with.
    • Valuum
« Reply #5899 on: April 09, 2016, 11:27:27 PM »
Hello forum.

I've always been a fan of the podcast.  Just started listening to Geologic since I'm all caught up with the SGU and went out looking for more.  I simply need skepticism coursing through my veins 24/7 so it seems, and joining the forum should help with that.  I'm usually just an observer, in fact I really dislike arguing and am not very comfortable discussing opposing views.  Perhaps the forum will help me be a bit more social when it comes to science and skepticism, that's basically why I'm here!

I like your username. Welcome!
evidence trumps experience | performance over perfection | responsibility – authority = scapegoat | emotions motivate; data doesn't

Offline arthwollipot

• Frequent Poster
  • Observer of Phenomena
« Reply #5900 on: April 10, 2016, 12:31:41 AM »
Hello forum.

I like your username. Welcome!

I read it wrong.
Do or do not. There is no spoon.

Only Zuul.

personate-rain