Author Topic: Cool story bro.  (Read 6572 times)

Offline jaypee

• Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • Astronaut Mike Dexter
Re: Cool story bro.
« Reply #150 on: September 01, 2011, 10:48:17 AM »
Darkness enclosed my field, while above the house a glowing swarm of angry fireflies gathered. Idly, Ellen glanced up at Mecca Godzilla crashing into the garage while snorting preprocessed, golden oxen. Ellen was completely and obviously stoned.

"Wheeeee..."

"Alexander, get me another Brandy flavoured Shotgun-shaped Dildo."

Mecca Godzilla cursed his fortune with running tears.

Meanwhile, I caught syphilis from a passing gaggle of geese. I wish I had restrained myself this time. Alas, the geese enticed me with their pates and large assortment of flavored condoms.

Verily Hippopotamus Solutions LLC

Inconceivable means nothing, unless it justifies alliteration.  Of Orangatang dreams however, I'm uncertain that they can visualize fireflies dancing by the moonlight to the beat of an obscure Tango.

Mecca Godzilla hates repetition. Obviously Ellen does dozens of repetitive dance instructors in succesion. Several years into the future they will establish a Mecca Theme Park. Unbeknownst to jaypee, magnetism caused his gonorrhea. Fuckin' magnets,
"If I were an Algebra teacher I'd give everyone a letter grade but they'd have to figure out the value of the letter" -- A friend of mine

Offline Drunken Idaho

• Reef Tank Owner
  • Comrade Questions
« Reply #151 on: September 01, 2011, 12:43:47 PM »
Darkness enclosed my field, while above the house a glowing swarm of angry fireflies gathered. Idly, Ellen glanced up at Mecca Godzilla crashing into the garage while snorting preprocessed, golden oxen. Ellen was completely and obviously stoned.

"Wheeeee..."

Meanwhile, I caught syphilis from a passing gaggle of geese. I wish I had restrained myself this time. Alas, the geese enticed me with their pates and large assortment of flavored condoms.

Inconceivable means nothing, unless it justifies alliteration.  Of Orangatang dreams however, I'm uncertain that they can visualize fireflies dancing by the moonlight to the beat of an obscure Tango.

Mecca Godzilla hates repetition. Obviously Ellen does dozens of repetitive dance instructors in succesion. Several years into the future they will establish a Mecca Theme Park. Unbeknownst to jaypee, magnetism caused his gonorrhea. Fuckin' magnets, how
Strange women lying in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.

Offline Moloch

• Frequent Poster
  • sic semper molemannis
    • Friend of Reason Blog
« Reply #152 on: September 01, 2011, 09:57:17 PM »

"Wheeeee..."

Mecca Godzilla hates repetition. Obviously Ellen does dozens of repetitive dance instructors in succesion. Several years into the future they will establish a Mecca Theme Park. Unbeknownst to jaypee, magnetism caused his gonorrhea. Fuckin' magnets, how don't

Offline jaypee

• Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • Astronaut Mike Dexter
« Reply #153 on: September 02, 2011, 09:13:40 AM »

"Wheeeee..."

Mecca Godzilla hates repetition. Obviously Ellen does dozens of repetitive dance instructors in succesion. Several years into the future they will establish a Mecca Theme Park. Unbeknownst to jaypee, magnetism caused his gonorrhea. Fuckin' magnets, how don't you know
"If I were an Algebra teacher I'd give everyone a letter grade but they'd have to figure out the value of the letter" -- A friend of mine

Offline Cigar_Jerk

• Off to a Start
« Reply #154 on: September 23, 2016, 04:05:53 PM »

"Wheeeee..."

Mecca Godzilla hates repetition. Obviously Ellen does dozens of repetitive dance instructors in succesion. Several years into the future they will establish a Mecca Theme Park. Unbeknownst to jaypee, magnetism caused his gonorrhea. Fuckin' magnets, how don't you know bipole

Online lubbarin

• Well Established
« Reply #155 on: September 23, 2016, 04:43:03 PM »

"Wheeeee..."

Mecca Godzilla hates repetition. Obviously Ellen does dozens of repetitive dance instructors in succesion. Several years into the future they will establish a Mecca Theme Park. Unbeknownst to jaypee, magnetism caused his gonorrhea. Fuckin' magnets, how don't you know bipole dynamics
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on Harry Potter's face, forever.

Offline Cigar_Jerk

• Off to a Start
« Reply #156 on: September 27, 2016, 02:23:38 PM »

"Wheeeee..."

Mecca Godzilla hates repetition. Obviously Ellen does dozens of repetitive dance instructors in succesion. Several years into the future they will establish a Mecca Theme Park. Unbeknownst to jaypee, magnetism caused his gonorrhea. Fuckin' magnets, how don't you know bipole dynamics from

personate-rain
personate-rain