Author Topic: Anyone up for some online RPGing?  (Read 2170 times)

Offline brilligtove

• Not Enough Spare Time
  • Evidence trumps experience.
    • Valuum
Re: Anyone up for some online RPGing?
« Reply #180 on: March 31, 2015, 06:46:44 PM »
Well hello there, brilligtove, Mr. Much More Attractive Than His Avatar.

Yea I thought about letting my hair down and waving it about in front of the cam just in case any ladies were watching too, maybe next week >:D

Hey! That hair waving about is to be freely enjoyed by anyone who chooses to do so, however they self-identify. All I ask: should you choose to engage in any act of enjoyment, share it if and only if there is no possible way it could involve any sound effect at all.*

___
* Gags and earplugs and such don't stop sound effects for the audience, so just stop.**
** Stop that too. Dirty.

evidence trumps experience | performance over perfection | responsibility – authority = scapegoat | emotions motivate; data doesn't

Online Johnny Slick

• "Goddammit, Slick."
  • Too Much Spare Time
  • Evilution's Worst Nightmare
« Reply #181 on: March 31, 2015, 07:24:06 PM »
You are even more attractive than an orangutan, even! Qubie is just bad at compliments. :(

A couple bits, which I will stretch out into different posts for the sake of, um, something. For one, the second half of the session is now online:

FATE Achtung! Cthulhu Part 3B
"Ignorance is like a delicate exotic fruit; touch it and the bloom is gone." - Oscar Wilde

Quote from: Schlock Treatment, Episode 73
There is only one Johnny Slick, and he is a son of a [redacted].

Offline brilligtove

• Not Enough Spare Time
  • Evidence trumps experience.
    • Valuum
« Reply #182 on: March 31, 2015, 07:42:25 PM »
You are even more attractive than an orangutan, even! Qubie is just bad at compliments. :(

A couple bits, which I will stretch out into different posts because reasons for the sake of, um, something. For one, the second half of the session is now online:

FATE Achtung! Cthulhu Part 3B

FTFY
evidence trumps experience | performance over perfection | responsibility – authority = scapegoat | emotions motivate; data doesn't

Online Johnny Slick

• "Goddammit, Slick."
  • Too Much Spare Time
  • Evilution's Worst Nightmare
« Reply #183 on: March 31, 2015, 07:42:46 PM »
Aaaand for two... normally when I create NPCs all that stuff goes on in the background (actually, FATE is in some ways even more conducive to this: since FATE "NPCs" are usually just a couple of aspects and skill levels, I can often "create" a new minor NPC entirely in my head) and I don't release the info to players, but since we are a. trying to be more collaborative, and b. this is someone in one of our character's spheres of influence, I figured I'd show my dude to the group and let you guys look at it and/or suggest changes.

A quick note: You will notice here that Augustus (name pending upon Louie telling me it's dumb) does not have standard starting-out-character skills. Right. Dude is a seasoned expert and meant to be a few steps above you guys.

Augustus Doorwerth

Aspects
----------------
Patriarch of the Dutch Den of Spies
Narcissistic
Old-School Debonair
Playing Both Sides
Geertje Is My Favorite

Skills
-----------------
Tradecraft (+5)
Rapport (+4), Empathy (+4), Contacts (+4), Will (+4)
Deceive (+3), Survival (+3; specialization: urban and forest). Resources (+3), Stealth (+3)
Shoot (+2), Investigate (+2), Provoke (+2)
Drive (+1), Fight (+1), Physique (+1)

Stunts
------------
Nice Touch With The Ladies: +2 to Rapport when seducing the opposite sex
Stealth Assassin: Can use Stealth in place of Fight when attacking unaware opponents with a melee weapon
Pleasantly Uttered Threats: Can use Rapport in place of Provoke to intimidate people in the upper class
"Ignorance is like a delicate exotic fruit; touch it and the bloom is gone." - Oscar Wilde

Quote from: Schlock Treatment, Episode 73
There is only one Johnny Slick, and he is a son of a [redacted].