Author Topic: NECSS 2016  (Read 239 times)

Offline AQB24712

• Not a Euphemism.
  • Global Moderator
  • Stopped Going Outside
  • Did you just call me..."Bacon girl"?
NECSS 2016
« on: October 20, 2015, 10:02:21 PM »
They're announcing the dates earlier than they did last year, and the dates are later.  Thursday–Sunday, May 12–16, 2016 at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York.

Over 500 attendees will gather for four full days of presentations, panels, and workshops featuring over thirty speakers from the world of science and skepticism.

Joining us again as conference co-sponsors are both the Skeptics’ Guide to the Universe and the Society for Science-Based Medicine. Members of both organizations, as well as New York City Skeptics members, will enjoy discounted registration at the conference. Please consider joining!

NECSS weekend will also feature evening performances and social activities available to conference attendees as well as the general public. Already confirmed are the full Skeptics’ Guide to the Universe Rogues, who will present their “Skeptical Extravaganza,” as well as the renowned Richard Wiseman, who will present a special exhibition of his work “Experimental."

My usual hotel's price has gone up more than a little.  :-\
"There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind."  Kurt Vonnegut
"You can bet your last money it's all gonna be a stone gas, honey."  Don Cornelius
"Wow! You spark up my entire thinking faculty."  A scammer/bot on a dating site