Poll

How many murders do you personally know?

Author Topic: The Twitter Thread--A Thread of Great Consequence  (Read 149909 times)

Offline Ambious

• Keeps Priorities Straight
  • Up the Irons!
Re: The Twitter Thread--A Thread of Great Consequence
« Reply #7065 on: August 14, 2014, 02:56:30 PM »
She posted on FB that she's visiting her Mom and do the annual 'Clean up your parents computer' chore. Though how anyone can live without the Yahoo toolbar is beyond me...
"Annual" - HAHAHAHAHAHA. That's optimistic.
Personally, my life has become a lot easier since I made sure my mom's computer doesn't use an administrator account and that she can't install anything without me coming to do it for her. It's far less hassle in the long run than having to clean up after her.
"Teach thy tongue to say 'I do not know,' and thou shalt progress."
— Maimonides

Offline Skulker

• Mafia Pimp
  • Planetary Skeptic
  • I survived the Forum crash of '14 !
Re: The Twitter Thread--A Thread of Great Consequence
« Reply #7066 on: August 14, 2014, 03:15:58 PM »
She posted on FB that she's visiting her Mom and do the annual 'Clean up your parents computer' chore. Though how anyone can live without the Yahoo toolbar is beyond me...
"Annual" - HAHAHAHAHAHA. That's optimistic.
Personally, my life has become a lot easier since I made sure my mom's computer doesn't use an administrator account and that she can't install anything without me coming to do it for her. It's far less hassle in the long run than having to clean up after her.
The next step is to add remote control software so you can do it from your computer.  ;)
No trees were killed in the posting of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

personate-rain