1. Immediately knew this was Brazil, zaros you should learn to distinguish Spanish from Portuguese. Saw the name of thetown but spent a lot of time looking for a point of refrence, and I found an interstate highway sign, which i found in the map and followed it.
2. Old picture, recognized it was US farmlands, but I was lucky and found an intersection with the name of the two highways I was on, and I was further lucky in finding them on the map.
3. Old picture, Driving on the left, saw a Parking sign, that's typical for Australian outback. This one wasquick, cause I was never going to pinpoint this one.
4. Oh, Sightseeing Asians. Could be anywhere in the world. I can recognize most Asian writting but this is NHK which is iconic in Japan, I have no idea where it is though, Keep looking. Guessed
5. This is coastal and Italian. Very Rural. I just need the name of the town. A29 is in Sicily and saw a close by town. https://geoguessr.com/results/uofUAgH9cbORD1fq