Author Topic: Forum Outage: Sunday, 10/3/2010 between 2am and 5am CDT(08:00 - 11:00 GMT)  (Read 898 times)

Online Beleth

• Doing his part to provide an intellectually challenging environment for rational, polite discussion.
  • Administrator Emeritus
  • Too Much Spare Time
Summary of Maintenance:

The distribution switch that provides network connectivity to our server will be rebooted in order to provide a software upgrade. This upgrade is essential to providing continued performance and reliability to our server's network connection. Best practice and procedures will be employed throughout the maintenance and we would like to ensure that everyone here is aware of the activity.

Customer Impact:

During this maintenance we will notice a brief interruption while the switch reboots. This interruption should last no longer than five to ten minutes in order for our server to regain connectivity. All data and customer services will remain active, however the network will be unreachable during this time.

Please plan accordingly.
I expect to pass through this world but once;
any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now;
let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.
-- Stephan Grellet

personate-rain