Author Topic: SGU Graphic  (Read 10071 times)

Offline Henning

• Official Forum Artist
  • Stopped Going Outside
  • Mad "Liker"
    • Anomalina
Re: SGU Graphic
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2011, 03:01:32 PM »
Jay? Steve? You want the drawing?
If not, I'm giving it to Panda so she can make a shirt.
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. --Voltaire
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. -- Hitchens.

Offline seaotter

• Drunkenly yelling LITTLE WING!
  • Planetary Skeptic
  • My homunculus is a grammar troll!
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2011, 03:16:28 PM »
Communist
"There is no use trying," said Alice; "one can't believe impossible things." Lewis Carroll

Offline pandamonium

• Skeptical Beer Inspector
  • Planetary Skeptic
  • they/them
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2011, 11:26:04 PM »
Jay? Steve? You want the drawing?
If not, I'm giving it to Panda so she can make a shirt.
\o/
I am become destroyer of biology.

Offline Jay

• SGU Panel Member
  • Keeps Priorities Straight
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2011, 10:14:00 AM »
I'm working with Rebecca on updating our web store.  I think that I can do better than Cafepress.com.  Anyway yes I want it :)  I'm planning on having a listener-art section and this is perfect.
I don't believe it. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. - Ford Prefect  "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

Offline TheLostVertex

• Seasoned Contributor
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2011, 05:17:50 PM »
I'm working with Rebecca on updating our web store.  I think that I can do better than Cafepress.com.  Anyway yes I want it :)  I'm planning on having a listener-art section and this is perfect.

I have researched the to order custom shirt printing buisness quite a bit. The best print quality is printfection. The best for their public commerce is cafe press. Spreadshirt's quality wavers and their sites number of users for public shopping is less than that of cafe press. Zazzle only lets you earn a fixed income off your product, where most other fulfillment companies let you decide the markup. If a custom store front is a big concern, prinfection offers their premium service for free, while most others charge.

There are many other services around, but those are the main ones I can think of off hand.

Offline Jay

• SGU Panel Member
  • Keeps Priorities Straight
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2011, 02:12:34 PM »
Henning,  Did you send me the graphic?  I don't remember seeing it in email.

LV,  have you used  printfection?
I don't believe it. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. - Ford Prefect  "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

Offline Henning

• Official Forum Artist
  • Stopped Going Outside
  • Mad "Liker"
    • Anomalina
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2011, 11:51:34 PM »
Henning,  Did you send me the graphic?  I don't remember seeing it in email.

Oh... okay. Done!
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. --Voltaire
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. -- Hitchens.

Offline TheLostVertex

• Seasoned Contributor
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2011, 07:52:12 PM »
Im currently in the process of setting up a custom store with them. Ill post more when its done and give my experience working with their setup. As Ive said, there are lots of choices, just depends on what you are looking for.