There's a couple of points i'd like to see Steve make
1) The heart of SBM is giving patients the best care possible, it is not about denying people anything.
2) Point out Dr. Oz's descent into being a wackjob
3) Not really a point, but I hope he doesn't get caught up in using typical conservative scientific language. That sort of language is appropriate for a journal article or a science conference, but not a TV show. From the short promo clip, it did seem like he didn't do this.
4) Related to 3, he needs to make the point that the science is crystal clear and not ambiguous on most of alt med modalities.
5) This is maybe most important of all. Not all alternative medicine has the same implausibility and he isn't against these treatments because they are alternative, but because they are not properly tested.