Author Topic: SGU 24  (Read 51291 times)

Offline ReliefTwitcher

• Off to a Start
Re: SGU 24
« Reply #300 on: August 10, 2015, 08:42:46 PM »
Perhaps you should have a doctor on hand, a neurologist perhaps, just to make sure none of you suffer brain damage.

And a Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy chamber, in case you do!

By the way, I have been hearing very professional-sounding ads lately on my local radio station touting all the ailments that can be treated by HBOT, including autism.  Perhaps you could devote some time to the topic of ethics in the advertising of pseudo-scientific treatments.  I have not heard any disclaimers in these ads that would indicate that this treatment is anything other than standard conventional medicine.  How does the fact that HBOT does have some legitimate uses factor into the equation?

Son of a...I read the original post and got all excited about another 24-hour marathon coming up in September!  I just now noticed the 2011 time stamp.   ::)  I'm not stupid, just a little slow.  lol

Offline UnicornPoop

• Keeps Priorities Straight
Re: SGU 24
« Reply #301 on: August 22, 2015, 07:19:20 PM »

Son of a...I read the original post and got all excited about another 24-hour marathon coming up in September!  I just now noticed the 2011 time stamp.   ::)  I'm not stupid, just a little slow.  lol

I just did the same. Was ready to post "I'm there!! Need any help?"

-UPC
Droppings of pure, glittering, rainbow joy!

personate-rain
personate-rain