Author Topic: Rate the last book you just read  (Read 17711 times)

Offline Desert Fox

• Too Much Spare Time
  • Hopeful Non-Theist
    • Kitsune's Web Page
Re: Rate the last book you just read
« Reply #465 on: October 23, 2014, 11:15:35 AM »
The Ebony Exodus Project sounds interesting as hell on Amazon and my local library actually has it. . . .I just put a copy on hold.
Im delighted!
Its one of those books that makes me want to write a thank you note to the author.
She doesnt edit the interview dialogue very much but lets it all hang out so we see these women arent all perfect logical beings but atheists figuring stuff out.

Just got it from the library and glad to see it is not some super dense thing. . . .Probably can read in one sitting
"Give me the storm and tempest of thought and action, rather than the dead calm of ignorance and faith. Banish me from Eden when you will; but first let me eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge."
— Robert G. Ingersoll

Offline Harry Black

• at least as charming as a bum hose
  • Frequent Poster
Re: Rate the last book you just read
« Reply #466 on: October 24, 2014, 02:55:47 PM »
The Ebony Exodus Project sounds interesting as hell on Amazon and my local library actually has it. . . .I just put a copy on hold.
Im delighted!
Its one of those books that makes me want to write a thank you note to the author.
She doesnt edit the interview dialogue very much but lets it all hang out so we see these women arent all perfect logical beings but atheists figuring stuff out.
Show off.
Just got it from the library and glad to see it is not some super dense thing. . . .Probably can read in one sitting
-------------------------------------------------      
Subotai: I pray to the four winds... and you?
Conan: To Crom... but I seldom pray to him, he doesn't listen

personate-rain