Author Topic: Quackcast  (Read 3125 times)

Offline mindme

• Too Much Spare Time
    • http://www.yrad.com/cs
Re: Quackcast
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2012, 01:05:30 PM »
Any similar podcasts since this one stopped being active?

Dr. C just does them on a "whenever" basis. He'll sometimes upload like 3 in a row. Hang in there. He's a busy fellow. Work, family.
"Because the world needs more Mark Crislip."

Conspiracy Skeptic Podcast
Korean Podcast
Michael Goudeau, Vegas Comedy Entertainer Available for Trade Shows

Offline seaotter

• Drunkenly yelling LITTLE WING!
  • Planetary Skeptic
  • My homunculus is firing rockets at Israel.
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2012, 07:17:46 PM »
Several good QCs in the lineup, but I have to mention 97. Fuck! People are idiots. There I'd a movement to stope the release of genetically modified male Mosquitos into the wild in Florida! Their modification you might ask? Sterility! Studies have shown they can reduce the population by 80%, with no pesticides, but what if a gm mosquito bites me?! Except of course males don't bite!
"There is no use trying," said Alice; "one can't believe impossible things." Lewis Carroll

Offline Dolomedes

• Seasoned Contributor
    • RatioBlog
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2012, 10:57:28 AM »
Quackcast is great, but am I the only one who thinks that Mark's online presence is a total mess? RSS feed points to home page that does only link back to itself, not to MP3s. Then RSS feed says it's outdated, points to different web page, that then also points back to the same RSS feed. More and more it's a matter of pure luck to even find the episodes. Someone needs to help Mark to clean up that chaos.
Warning: I have a brain, and I know how to use it.

50 Books for 2009 and 2010