Author Topic: Invisible Sky Monster Podcast Episode 6 - Rebecca O'Neill And Kimberly Saviano  (Read 428 times)

Offline Parrot

• Well Established
    • The Dumbasses Guide To Knowledge
Show Page | RSS Feed | Direct Download

This episode I'm joined by Skeprechaun Rebecca O'Neill and Amateur Skeptic Kimberly Saviano for a discussion about sexy vegetables, sexually repressive religions, Republican women, and other topics relating to feminism and skepticism including an exploration of why Rebecca Watson is such a polarizing figure.

By the way, the show page has a lot of pictures of sexy fruits and vegetables just so that everybody knows what women are supposed to avoid.

Offline Parrot

• Well Established
Close to 300 downloads in the first 24 hours, that's a new record for one of my podcasts!

Offline Chew

• Reef Tank Owner
  • Juror #8
Well, it was a good podcast.

I had never heard of the Amateur Skeptic podcast so thanks. I just finished listening to their latest one. They pimped your podcast.
"3 out of 2 Americans do not understand statistics." -Mark Crislip

Offline Parrot

• Well Established
They talked about me quite a bit.  I like them, they seem like guys I could really hang out with.

Offline Karyn

• Forum Sexologist
  • Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • currently recuiting for my lesbian cabal.
    • Fetlife
I'm such an asshole.  I got stuck looking at wood all day on Sunday, even after already standing you up on Saturday.  I'm glad you found someone else that made a better guest than me anyway.
http://www.facebook.com/Auzauviir  <-- Play Scrabble with me!

gplus.to/karynwittmeyer

Offline Parrot

• Well Established
I'm such an asshole.  I got stuck looking at wood all day on Sunday, even after already standing you up on Saturday.  I'm glad you found someone else that made a better guest than me anyway.

I don't harbor any hard feelings. Sometimes the messiness of life just gets in the way.

Offline ickle_Tayto

• Off to a Start
    • Here Be Dragons
Hey,

I really enjoyed the show. And not just cause Rebecca was on it :o)
Twiter: ickle_tayto

Offline Parrot

• Well Established
That's wonderful!  I thought it was a very interesting discussion myself, so I'm very happy to hear that other people really liked it as well

personate-rain
personate-rain