I couldn't finish the book.
Here were some of my problems
1) I don't like first person perspective. It is hard to pull off and it really doesn't work well in a sci-fi dystopia because we are relying on the narrator so much to fill in the setup. It works better when the reader is more familiar with the setting.
2) i thought the main character was very boring and bland, and since the story is told from her point of view, the story is boring and bland. I shouldn't be reading a story like this and think it is boring.
3) It was very predictable. This one is more forgivable because this book is aimed at younger readers who might not have read many dystopian future novels.
4) I am too old for this. If I was 12 or 13 i would probably be in love with katniss
5) Things are introduced and resolved so quickly, it was very annoying and removed a lot of tension.
For example, the rating everyone gets. It seems hardly a few pages go by inbetween setting up that she is concerned over her score and finding out she gets an 11. Another example, katniss gets burned badly and a few pages later gets a balm that fixes her up.