Father, got it. My original draft had you as the father, but then I second guessed it, and missed looking at the title.
I would disagree with the Television part. Yes, absolutely, going outside, interacting and all that goes first, but you can also let your baby view TV. At least once he starts moving about the house. Their attention span is usually very short, so it's not like they'll stick for hours. Everything in moderation.
Also, one of the important things. Some are real obvious for us skeptics.
- Full vaccination program.
- Use breast milk for as long as possible.
- Do not over feed him. They do not need to look plum to be healthy.
- Once they start eating. Do not worry about whether they eat or not. They will eat when they are hungry. Just give them a balanced diet.
- Try not to make fat kids, and don't worry much about them not eating. Follow your pediatrics advice.
- Ive got this homeopathic herbal medicine, does wonders on all ailments.
hmmm, that last one shouldn't go there :/