Author Topic: Twitter your random excersize thoughts and workout experiences.  (Read 4341 times)

Online Harry Black

• International Man of Mystery
  • Seasoned Contributor
Re: Twitter your random excersize thoughts and workout experiences.
« Reply #180 on: January 25, 2015, 12:09:43 AM »
The guys Im talking to specifically equate how much they sweat during a workout with how much fat they lose though. To the point where I know a few guys who use those sweat suits that boxers use to make weight.
I know a guy who wraps his abs in cling film while he sleeps. Pretty much every night.

Offline Plastiq

• Well Established
« Reply #181 on: January 25, 2015, 12:11:44 AM »
Oh... Jesus.

Online Harry Black

• International Man of Mystery
  • Seasoned Contributor
« Reply #182 on: January 25, 2015, 12:14:46 AM »
Thing is, the guy looks amazing. He is constantly in cover model shape and 5 years ago he was seriously overweight. Everytime he hears of a new idea he incorporates it whether it works or not and he is then to scared to drop anything from his program.

Offline Plastiq

• Well Established
« Reply #183 on: January 25, 2015, 01:53:59 AM »
Thing is, the guy looks amazing. He is constantly in cover model shape and 5 years ago he was seriously overweight. Everytime he hears of a new idea he incorporates it whether it works or not and he is then to scared to drop anything from his program.

To what do you really attribute his success in maintaining such leanness in light of his previous condition? Long term maintenance of a very lean state after being overweight is something I'm really interested in.

Offline GodSlayer

• Reef Tank Owner
« Reply #184 on: January 25, 2015, 01:20:47 PM »
The guys Im talking to specifically equate how much they sweat during a workout with how much fat they lose though.

maybe they don't mean it literally? but it's more of a gauge of whether or not they're 'in the fat-burning-zone' with respect to heart-rate/etc.?

To the point where I know a few guys who use those sweat suits that boxers use to make weight.

ok, scratch that.
dummies.
Quote from: Dale Carnegie
When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion.

Offline lonely moa

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #185 on: January 28, 2015, 03:06:17 AM »
A couple of days at Mt Cook village.  A few really pitches of moderate grade rock climbing in the sun. God, it's so good. 
"If God did not want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat." —John Cleese

personate-rain
personate-rain