I've been pretty disappointed so far by the last 2 episodes. Before the break, there was some great stuff at the church. Loved the revenge massacre of the Terminus folks!
That was AWESOME.
I think a big problem with WD has always been great momentum and then they spend a lot of time the rest of the season just dicking around. We like the hero's quest. The journey, over coming evil, and getting some place. We don't like sitting around trying to figure out each week how to make some bad thing go away.
So they're back to some new community. To review:
- Farm: boring. The whole finding the girl thing ended with her in the barn as a zombie. Farm became over run by zombies.
- Prison: Interesting at first but then again became trying to figure out how to make the Governor go away.
- The Governor: I liked the governor in some ways. I think in zombie world men are going to way, way out number women. You're going to have to do something to keep your male population working off tension. Hence, zombie gladiator battles. And you have to be a hard ass.
- Terminus: Well, it all went to shit quickly with cannibals.
- Nancy Pelosi's Zombie America Land: how is this going to go to shit?