I would like to share with you my list of resources with short review and explanation of benefits.
- it is the largest self improvement personal growth blog on the web. Don't confuse with the lifehacker, they are really different. What I like there is that lifehack has many categories and subcategories from mental& spirituality to success and productivity articles.
- webmd is one of the most trustful health resources. Articles at most are written and checked by PhD in medicine and MD. Also you can find medicine news and some useful stuff there.
- a huge resource with tons of interesting information about natural science. Latest science researches there combined with just interesting phenomenons in nature.
- just an awesome nutrition and health blog by the professional nutritionist. Every post there is very entertaining even for the one who is not a fan of nutrition and health.
5. Introduction to Behavioral Economics - David R. Just - it is a book, not a website. Behavior economics studies human behavior or human irrationality while taking decisions. After reading that it seems, that we are not rational as we thought.
Hope, you will like my list and will give me any your suggestions.