Author Topic: Pokemon Go  (Read 6915 times)

Offline Drunken Idaho

• Natural Blonde
  • Reef Tank Owner
  • Comrade Questions
Re: Pokemon Go
« Reply #135 on: October 28, 2016, 02:51:23 AM »
Hey! Holiday update! I like it. I got bored of The Simpsons game pretty quick, but I did always like the holiday updates...

if the holiday updates have a tangible benefit for the gameplay I think that's a great idea. Best part of all is the decreased distance for buddy pokemon candy... I should be able to build up a reserve for a couple of high CP future finds of my preferred choice, I like it.
Strange women lying in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.

Offline amysrevenge

• Baseball-Cap-Beard-Baby Guy
  • Stopped Going Outside
  • The Warhammeriest
« Reply #136 on: October 28, 2016, 10:46:59 AM »
Yeah, been really piling up the buddy candy.  I had already decided to grind out 50k for 50 Geodude candies, so the increased rate has been a godsend.
Big Mike
Calgary AB Canada

Offline Drunken Idaho

• Natural Blonde
  • Reef Tank Owner
  • Comrade Questions
« Reply #137 on: October 28, 2016, 02:33:17 PM »
I finally got my Golem but with the weakest attack set  :'(
Strange women lying in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.

Offline amysrevenge

• Stopped Going Outside
  • The Warhammeriest
« Reply #138 on: October 28, 2016, 02:40:42 PM »
I have a really good Graveler.
Big Mike
Calgary AB Canada

Offline Drunken Idaho

• Natural Blonde
  • Reef Tank Owner
  • Comrade Questions
« Reply #139 on: October 28, 2016, 02:42:39 PM »
I have a really good Graveler.

I did too, and evolved him into a horribly weak Golem.  :crying:

Offline amysrevenge

• Stopped Going Outside
  • The Warhammeriest
« Reply #140 on: October 31, 2016, 04:19:54 PM »
We did a family Pokemon outing yesterday.  Got my 100 Geodude candies, and a SHIT-TON of Cubones. Holy shit.

There's a fun playground/park downtown with a double stop at it, which makes for a) a great place to rest with a couple of lures, and b) a built-in time limit.

Funny story - they put Drowsy into the Halloween event, and it's brought the frequency down here, not up.
Big Mike
Calgary AB Canada

Offline stonesean

• Too Much Spare Time
  • Dumb sailor on the Sea of Awesome
« Reply #141 on: November 01, 2016, 09:09:03 AM »
Hey! Holiday update! I like it. I got bored of The Simpsons game pretty quick, but I did always like the holiday updates...

if the holiday updates have a tangible benefit for the gameplay I think that's a great idea. Best part of all is the decreased distance for buddy pokemon candy... I should be able to build up a reserve for a couple of high CP future finds of my preferred choice, I like it.

I don't know what it is, but after years, I'm still not tired of that Simpsons game.  I've always liked world building games, and I've probably spent more time watching The Simpsons than any other television show in my lifetime.....so.....oh....I guess I do know what it is about that game......
Well.  There it is.

personate-rain