Author Topic: Undisclosed Season 3 - Freddy Grey  (Read 790 times)

Online Desert Fox

• Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • Hopeful Non-Theist
    • Kitsune's Web Page
Undisclosed Season 3 - Freddy Grey
« on: July 29, 2016, 09:27:15 PM »
I am curious if anybody else is listening to it and what do they think?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 11:33:57 AM by Desert Fox »
"Give me the storm and tempest of thought and action, rather than the dead calm of ignorance and faith. Banish me from Eden when you will; but first let me eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge."
— Robert G. Ingersoll

Online Desert Fox

• Hopeful Non-Theist
    • Kitsune's Web Page
Re: Undisclosed Season 3 - Freddy Grey
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 11:37:59 AM »
Has anybody been listening to Undisclosed Season 3?
They are talking about the case of Freddy Grey and how, if you listen to eye witness, it was not a "Rogue Ride" but instead was beat to shit before ever being put in the police van.
"Give me the storm and tempest of thought and action, rather than the dead calm of ignorance and faith. Banish me from Eden when you will; but first let me eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge."
— Robert G. Ingersoll

Online Johnny Slick

• "Goddammit, Slick."
  • Fake Ass Skeptic
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 08:31:54 PM »
I've only listened to the first episode and the follow-up but it's been (properly) tough to listen to so far. This is of a different flavor, of course, from the first two Undisclosed seasons, being about a police department that got away scot free with murdering a person in their custody instead of a person who was wrongfully convicted. I wonder if they can pinpoint the exact police officers who beat Grey to death...
Speak what you think now in hard words, and to-morrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Online Desert Fox

• Hopeful Non-Theist
    • Kitsune's Web Page
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 08:48:36 PM »
One of the funny things is that I have a work blade much like what Freddy Grey is claimed to be carrying. Looking at pictures, it certainly looks like a law enforcement type knife to me. Personally, I am leaning towards it being a planted knife. Also bothers me that police pretent to not know the difference between types of knives - They know the difference.
— Robert G. Ingersoll