I only know of the spat between Laci Green and Philip De Franco. Im guessing thunderfoot is criticising her on that event.
1) Laci reports a video on youtube for copyright infringement, even though the video falls comfortably within the realm of fair use
2) When pressed on "why", she states that the person used a picture of her in the thumbnail and thus was "stealing her image to make money"
3) People, including Phillip point out that Laci has used images of other people in her thumbnails again and again.
4) Phillip makes the connection that the person Laci reported was making a video disagreeing with her, and that was the true motivation
5) Laci makes a video saying she is above youtube drama and anyone criticising her is a drama queen alt-right person that just wants to attack her. She never addresses her hypocrisy.
My bias against Laci might show through my take of events.