Author Topic: Arrival (2016)  (Read 1966 times)

Offline Eternally Learning

• Master Mr. a.k.a. Methodical Loaf
  • Too Much Spare Time
  • Break a leg, badger!
    • Get Past The 140 Character Limit!
Re: Arrival (2016)
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2017, 07:14:43 PM »
I was ok with his voice. It was the the editing style that made want to punch a wall.

Offline Fast Eddie B

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2017, 10:03:53 PM »
BTW, if you like this genre check out "Predestination", the Oz adaptation of "All You Zombies." (If you don't know what that is I will have to tie you to a rock and let eagles rip out your liver. (What? It's been done? DAMNIT!))

I loved Predestination.
"And what it all boils down to is that no one's really got it figured out just yet" - Alanis Morisette
• • •
"I doubt that!" - James Randi

Offline Noisy Rhysling

• Well Established
    • Hyperwar, WWII in Hypertext.
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2017, 12:11:08 PM »
BTW, if you like this genre check out "Predestination", the Oz adaptation of "All You Zombies." (If you don't know what that is I will have to tie you to a rock and let eagles rip out your liver. (What? It's been done? DAMNIT!))

I loved Predestination.
"All You Zombies" and "By His Bootstraps" were the first paradox stories I read. Blew an Indiana farm boy's mind back in 1964.
"Sunday's horoscope is note worthy because of its strange, sudden and wholly unpredictable and inexplicable occurrences, affecting all phases of life." Your Horoscope" L.A. Evening Herald Express, Sat, 12/06/41

Offline Fast Eddie B

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2017, 09:26:37 PM »
"Predestination" holds up well to repeated viewings.

(click to show/hide)
"And what it all boils down to is that no one's really got it figured out just yet" - Alanis Morisette
• • •
"I doubt that!" - James Randi

personate-rain