Author Topic: 2017 SGU Forums Deadpool: GAME ON!  (Read 3466 times)

Offline The Latinist

• Cyber Greasemonkey
  • Technical Administrator
  • Reef Tank Owner
Re: 2017 SGU Forums Deadpool: Submit Your Rosters Now!
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2016, 12:51:30 AM »
Alright, this is what the SSOD looks like:

2017 SGU Forums Deadpool Entries (Google Docs link)

PLEASE CHECK OVER YOUR ENTRIES FOR ERRORS AND OMISSIONS AND CONTACT ME AT ONCE IF YOU NOTICE ANY ISSUES.

The only players whose entries can now still be challenged for notability are PANTS! and HighPockets; everyone else is outside the 14-day window.  Challenges to PANTS! or HighPockets' entries must be made no later than 3-Jan-2017.

Please remember, it is never too late to join.  I designed this game so that anyone could join at any point and have a shot at winning.  If you think of anyone who might be interested at any point, please send them this way.
I would like to propose...that...it is undesirable to believe in a proposition when there is no ground whatever for supposing it true. — Bertrand Russell

Online Friendly Angel

• Frequent Poster
  • Post count reset to zero in both forum apocalypses
No exceptions taken.
Amend and resubmit.

Online Friendly Angel

• Frequent Poster
Looks like the Queen of England might be a good choice for someone.  They'll probably keep her on life support until after the new year so that should meet the 14-day rule.
Amend and resubmit.

Online PANTS!

• One leg at a time.
  • Reef Tank Owner
  • What seals? I auditioned for this job.
Shit.  Did I pick her or the Prince?
Now where I come from
We don't let society tell us how it's supposed to be
-Uptown, Prince 👉

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Online PANTS!

• One leg at a time.
  • Reef Tank Owner
  • What seals? I auditioned for this job.
Prince Phillip.  I had her for a while, but I went with the older and maler of the couple.
Now where I come from
We don't let society tell us how it's supposed to be
-Uptown, Prince 👉

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Online Friendly Angel

• Frequent Poster
Prince Phillip.  I had her for a while, but I went with the older and maler of the couple.

Hey they're both pretty sick... still a good choice.
Amend and resubmit.

Online Morvis13

• Big Ol' Goober
  • Planetary Skeptic
  • Natural Source of Paranoia
Re: 2017 SGU Forums Deadpool: Submit Your Rosters Now!
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2016, 08:10:52 PM »
Alright, this is what the SSOD looks like:

2017 SGU Forums Deadpool Entries (Google Docs link)

PLEASE CHECK OVER YOUR ENTRIES FOR ERRORS AND OMISSIONS AND CONTACT ME AT ONCE IF YOU NOTICE ANY ISSUES.

The only players whose entries can now still be challenged for notability are PANTS! and HighPockets; everyone else is outside the 14-day window.  Challenges to PANTS! or HighPockets' entries must be made no later than 3-Jan-2017.

Please remember, it is never too late to join.  I designed this game so that anyone could join at any point and have a shot at winning.  If you think of anyone who might be interested at any point, please send them this way.

Um....Mine is empty.
Murphy's Law: Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
Morvis' Law: Anything that does go wrong is my fault.

Offline Tassie Dave

• Well Established
I can see all your picks on the Google Doc, Morvis13

Hey they're both pretty sick... still a good choice.

She will make a 100. Crazy Phil is looking a bit wobbly though.

I wish her well, but the end of her reign will probably mean my wish for Australia to become a Republic will more than likely happen.
That is something I want to see in my lifetime. Very few people here want mad King Charles III and Queen Camilla as monarchs of Australia.

http://www.news.com.au/national/politics/public-support-for-a-republic-hits-record-high-as-turnbull-and-shorten-show-their-support/news-story/cf8c6f2c424202c2d0e8fb7d70cf0a89

Offline The Latinist

• Cyber Greasemonkey
  • Reef Tank Owner
Um....Mine is empty.

Mind checking again?  It's most definitely there.
I would like to propose...that...it is undesirable to believe in a proposition when there is no ground whatever for supposing it true. — Bertrand Russell

Online Morvis13

• Big Ol' Goober
  • Planetary Skeptic
now i see it. thanks.

Offline The Latinist

• Cyber Greasemonkey
  • Reef Tank Owner
I cut Carrie Fischer from my final list at the last minute.  I hope that will remain a good decision for years to come...

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/report-carrie-fisher-suffers-cardiac-arrest-on-plane-223246732.html

Offline The Latinist

• Cyber Greasemonkey
  • Reef Tank Owner
Friendly Angel: Debbie Reynolds was on your list, so you will have to submit a replacement, which will be subject to the 14-day waiting period.

Online Friendly Angel

• Frequent Poster
Friendly Angel: Debbie Reynolds was on your list, so you will have to submit a replacement, which will be subject to the 14-day waiting period.

Crap - on top of an especially emotional passing, I get no points.

I had 7 picks in Entertainment, so I'm going to swap in one from sports to diversify.
And I had an equal number of males and females... so I'm going to pick another woman to keep it balanced.
And also not change my mean age very much.
I expect this one would make lots of news.

Renee Richards
Field:   Sports
Info:   Transsexual tennis player
Date of Birth:08/19/1934
Current Age:82   

Amend and resubmit.

Offline The Latinist

• Cyber Greasemonkey
  • Reef Tank Owner
Re: 2017 SGU Forums Deadpool: GAME ON!
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2017, 12:12:51 AM »
GAME ON!

Online Morvis13

• Big Ol' Goober
  • Planetary Skeptic