Author Topic: Whats the deal with seventh day adventists?  (Read 1302 times)

Offline lubbarin

• Well Established
Re: Whats the deal with seventh day adventists?
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2016, 09:59:14 PM »
what is this, i don't even...
Well, if you consider

item 1 =/= first budecchi
Pirates Of The Carribean, the ride, not the movie. Humanity is doomed 365 hours of ennuie, and then hellfire.

"Speak friend, and enter" is why Elvish should have commas, but their frenological makeup prevents complex grammar and warrants extinction, which is nevertheless not a bad thing, they have been kind to me.

Star Wars = Return of the Jedi
Elvis, 1933 travelling through wormholes in space and time:
The third head of the hydra.

Look... I could go on but I think it's pretty clear
I am in favor of killing all whales on principle. Where is my avalanche of 'provocateur' money?

Offline Tassie Dave

• Well Established
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2016, 10:13:50 PM »
Based on previous form, Flaminggg will find references in SW:ROTJ & to do with Elvis that confirm the bible  ;)

Offline lubbarin

• Well Established
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2016, 10:51:27 PM »
Based on previous form, Flaminggg will find references in SW:ROTJ & to do with Elvis that confirm the bible  ;)
Numbers don't lie.
There are 3,566,480 individual letters in the KJV Bible
Low estimates put the word count for the Lord of the Rings trilogy at 460,000

X 4.79 average letter count for English words
Is 2,155,500

Which makes 7,687,547,640,000 points of connection between the two works, and given that there are 26 letters in the alphabet, according to my theogibra, the odds of that are just 199,876,238,640,000 to 1.

How do you explain that?
I am in favor of killing all whales on principle. Where is my avalanche of 'provocateur' money?

Offline Desert Fox

• Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • Hopeful Non-Theist
    • Kitsune's Web Page
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2016, 11:03:58 PM »
The posts actually teach me a valuable lesson. . . I should not assume that when I don't understand something that it is just me but instead that others (maybe even everybody) does not understand.
"Give me the storm and tempest of thought and action, rather than the dead calm of ignorance and faith. Banish me from Eden when you will; but first let me eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge."
— Robert G. Ingersoll

Offline Flaminggg

• Off to a Start
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2016, 01:35:08 AM »

WOW SIGNAL! = Elvis Presley Deceased ... August 16, 1977 Confirmed Deceased
(NASA managers had known since 1977 that contractor Morton Thiokol's design of the SRBs contained a potentially catastrophic flaw in the O-rings, but they had failed to address this problem properly - Challenger Disaster, Wikipedia = WOW SIGNAL! PREDICTION) (2017 - 1977 = 40 Years to Mark God's declaration to "LET MY PEOPLE GO", which was voiced by the WOW SIGNAL!, to the Events of Revelation or its completion)

item 1 =/= first budecchi
Pirates Of The Carribean, the ride, not the movie. Humanity is doomed 365 hours of ennuie, and then hellfire.

"Speak friend, and enter" is why Elvish should have commas, but their frenological makeup prevents complex grammar and warrants extinction, which is nevertheless not a bad thing, they have been kind to me.

Star Wars = Return of the Jedi
Elvis, 1933 travelling through wormholes in space and time:
The third head of the hydra.

Look... I could go on but I think it's pretty clear

limpingmessenger.wordpress.com/2011/12/21/summary-execution-from-1968-to-2012-from-pistol-to-drone/

"Operation High Jump" (Expedition OffWorld), February 1947 to August 1946 = Nguyen Van Lem, deceased February ... to end of Flight 370's 42nd Month in August
1. (February)  1945 Bombing of Prague: American planes bomb the wrong city.
2. (August) 1945 bombing, "Little Boy" on Hiroshima,  "Fat Man" on Nagasaki.

There are 3,566,480 individual letters in the KJV Bible
Low estimates put the word count for the Lord of the Rings trilogy at 460,000

X 4.79 average letter count for English words
Is 2,155,500

Which makes 7,687,547,640,000 points of connection between the two works, and given that there are 26 letters in the alphabet, according to my theogibra, the odds of that are just 199,876,238,640,000 to 1.

How do you explain that?

The Holy Grail of the Christian Community, that includes the Seventh Day Adventists is the figure of 2300 from Daniel.

1. God says he will rebuke the Churches with the Lord's Body for 2300 Days (One Measurement of the Holy Temple)
2. God says he will rebuke the Churches with the Lord's Body for 2555 Days or 7 Years (One Week of Daniel)

You are not observing a difference of 42 Months, so essentially, what God has stated is that before the completion of 7 Years (42 Months + 42 Months), God will show the "Sign of Divorce" or  the Lord's Body.  There are a few problems with this statement:

1. "Two Witnesses" are a Measurement of the Holy Temple (you have killed Nguyen Van Lem, February 1968, God allowed that to happen)
2. "God Blows the Trumpet to mark 42 Months" + "God throws a Millstone into the Sea to mark 42 Months"

Answer: 7 Years is a Literal Figure, requiring the Action of God at the 42 Month division ... ... ... ... 2300 is not a Literal Figure, however, this figure does not parallel or equal 7 years.  God intends to try mankind some time before the end of Flight 370's 42nd Month, disputing, the Body of the Lord's Temple that was killed around February of 1968, in the first resurrection.  Paralleling a series of languages and history, surrounding February to August, and our Expedition Off World, as a plea for mercy for God to grant us 42 More Months. 

Answer Secondary: God will revisit his judgment of 42 Months, which happened before Flight 370, shortly before the end of this 42 month period, if you are not faithful, you will die ... ... ... ... 2300 - 2555 = 8.5 Months or the 8th Month of August, and about .5 of a year, or 6 Months, which is February to August of 2017.

(God says very clearly, I will reveal BABYLON, for 2300 Days, and again, I will reveal BABYLON for 7 Years ... God also says, I will reveal BABYLON at the end of 7 Years, the bottomless pit.  So you have a few problems with the language, this is a parallel, 666 Mark of the Beast = 6 Months, to leave earth peacefully for our own joy accordingly, and that will buy mankind more time, when we finish our fun we'll return in a year, two, or three) Love and Blessings (the Christian Community wants the secret of the Holy Grail, but they have not acknowledged that Jesus is BABYLON the payment for sin, as matthew 1:17 clearly explains, and for that reasons, God is not going to base his judgment solely on a Levite (a son of man for the written law), God will instead based his judgment partially on Joseph (a son of man to state the law only), therefore God has based his actions on one of the Three Resurrections of the Antichrist, and that is the Gospel's Law).
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 02:36:26 AM by Flaminggg »

Offline Enkidu Shamesh

• Keeps Priorities Straight
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2016, 03:54:26 AM »
I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS REAL ANYMORE

Offline jt512

• Well Established
    • jt512
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2016, 04:53:08 AM »
The posts actually teach me a valuable lesson. . . I should not assume that when I don't understand something that it is just me but instead that others (maybe even everybody) does not understand.

Unless you are new to internet forums, I don't see how you could have missed the fact that the posting of a wall of text is a pretty good indicator that the poster is a lunatic.

Offline Desert Fox

• Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • Hopeful Non-Theist
    • Kitsune's Web Page
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2016, 05:13:42 AM »

Unless you are new to internet forums, I don't see how you could have missed the fact that the posting of a wall of text is a pretty good indicator that the poster is a lunatic.

I guess I had been told too many times by multiple people that the problem is me  :-\
"Give me the storm and tempest of thought and action, rather than the dead calm of ignorance and faith. Banish me from Eden when you will; but first let me eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge."
— Robert G. Ingersoll

Offline Mr. Beagle

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2016, 08:41:45 AM »
Posted in the wrong thread.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 10:23:08 AM by Mr. Beagle »
Mister Beagle
The real world is tri-color

Offline Billzbub

• Frequent Poster
  • I know you know I know
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2017, 04:28:44 PM »
Flaminggg, please post "I am a human" just so that we know you are a real person and not a chat-bot computer program.  If you do, I promise to read the entirety of your next post without scrolling past it.

Offline daniel1948

• Stopped Going Outside
  • Cat Lovers Against the Bomb
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2017, 05:25:51 PM »
Flaminggg, please post "I am a human" just so that we know you are a real person and not a chat-bot computer program.  If you do, I promise to read the entirety of your next post without scrolling past it.

Flaminggg was banned. There was an announcement which I'm too lazy to look for. The mods said they were not equipped to deal with mental illness.
Daniel
----------------
"Anyone who has ever looked into the glazed eyes of a soldier dying on the battlefield will think long and hard before starting a war."
-- Otto von Bismarck

Offline Louie

• Actually three chimps tag-teaming a keyboard.
  • Global Moderator
  • I'm sorry, Dr. Novella, I'm afraid I can't do that.
  • Let the elephant make everything kushtee.
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2017, 12:20:37 PM »

Flaminggg was banned. There was an announcement which I'm too lazy to look for. The mods said they were not equipped to deal with mental illness.

As a bit of further context: the poster in question had been banned before (which is reason enough for an immediate re-banning), and one of their posts during that first stint led to us phoning the FBI. So, yeah, we'll pass that poison chalice right on to the professionals (one hopes).
"It can't end like this. Tell them I said something." - Pancho Villa's last words (1923).

Offline Dan I

• Seasoned Contributor
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2017, 12:36:11 PM »

one of their posts during that first stint led to us phoning the FBI.

Aaaaaand now I want to troll through archives...

Offline Louie

• Actually three chimps tag-teaming a keyboard.
  • Global Moderator
  • I'm sorry, Dr. Novella, I'm afraid I can't do that.
  • Let the elephant make everything kushtee.
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2017, 12:38:35 PM »

one of their posts during that first stint led to us phoning the FBI.

Aaaaaand now I want to troll through archives...

That's the real reason we never delete posts. We don't give a toss about revisionism, it's just a bit of fan service.
"It can't end like this. Tell them I said something." - Pancho Villa's last words (1923).

Offline Dan I

• Seasoned Contributor
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2017, 12:42:03 PM »
You could be better...like say a link to the post in question  ;D

personate-rain