Author Topic: Bidets  (Read 974 times)

Offline Friendly Angel

• Frequent Poster
  • Post count reset to zero in both forum apocalypses
Re: Bidets
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2017, 05:17:32 PM »
OK, some logistics - and this is from experience with European style bidets - an extra basin next to the toilet.  If you have to get off the toilet and then transfer your crappy ass over to the bidet - you are risking smearing the poo on yourself and the fixtures...

I would imagine some sort of bent over waddle is involved, due to pants down and such.

do europeans not wipe _at all_? it's 100% water, not just water as a second line of cleanliness?

Exactly - bent over waddle with your pants down around your ankles after a perfunctory TP wipe.

All of the Euro versions I remember seeing were essentially just basins - no special wand or hose or jets; you just fill it up and scrub with your hands.  Then dry with the ass towel.

Amend and resubmit.

Offline Tassie Dave

• Well Established
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2017, 08:26:56 PM »
Exactly - bent over waddle with your pants down around your ankles after a perfunctory TP wipe.

All of the Euro versions I remember seeing were essentially just basins - no special wand or hose or jets; you just fill it up and scrub with your hands.  Then dry with the ass towel.

I hope that is not a communal ass towel  ???

I don't care how clean the other people in the house are, or how much I like them. I would still want toilet paper there for that purpose.

Offline GodSlayer

• Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2017, 09:25:02 PM »

that seems grosser than just using paper.

shared asstowel? what?
and you have to get shitty water on your hands?

those ones like pictured which seem more like a doggy drinking fountain, I thought may've been more for like shaving your pubes or something handy like that, because a little gravity flow of water like that doesn't seem like it would be as useful as a jet, especially since, as you suggest, you pretty much have to get your hands dirty this way
Quote from: Nietzsche
the inequality of rights is essential to the existence of any rights at all.--A right is a privilege.
Quote from: Ligotti
One cringes to hear scientists cooing over the universe or any part thereof like schoolgirls over-heated by their first crush.

personate-rain
personate-rain