Author Topic: Are there any vocalists in this forum?  (Read 80 times)

Offline plexus

• Brand New
Are there any vocalists in this forum?
« on: January 07, 2017, 03:55:09 AM »
Hi all.  I've written a song and I'm after a male vocalist to sing the lyrics. I've had a go at it myself but I'm no songbird and even after pitch-correcting and running a few filters, well, it just ain't gonna work. I'm on a couple of musician/band sites but the reason I'm asking here rather than there is that it's a sure bet that most people on those sites will be offended by the lyrics as it sends up woo-woo (the title of the song is "Stupid Things") and it'll probably bend a few noses out of joint, so I figure it's better to ask some skeptics with musical talent instead.

All you need is a good voice, a decent microphone, an audio interface, and a good enough Internet connection to run VST Connect Performer (which is a free download from Steinberg) so I can hook you up directly into the studio DAW and run a live studio session remotely. If you're a muso you'll almost certainly have the mic and audio interface. I'll put the finished piece up on Sound Cloud.

So is anybody willing to collaborate on this with me for fame and fort.... err.... fame?

personate-rain