Author Topic: Alma Mater  (Read 171 times)

Offline fuzzyMarmot

• Not Enough Spare Time
Alma Mater
« on: March 05, 2017, 07:30:20 PM »
I have always been curious about where all the rogues went to school. I know that Cara went to North Texas and then started a PhD program at Queens College. I know that Steve got his MD at Georgetown, but I don't know where he did his undergraduate work.

Please note that these are very important questions, because it could impact how I fill out my March Madness bracket.

Offline SQ the ΣΛ/IGMд

• Atheist extraordinaire
  • Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • Pondering the cosmos since 1969
Re: Alma Mater
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 07:45:40 PM »
Novella received his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine in 1991, did a year of residency in internal medicine at Georgetown University Hospital/Washington Hospital Center, completed his residency in neurology at Yale–New Haven Hospital in 1995, and was board certified in neurology in 1998.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Novella
"That's ridiculous, spooks. That's silly!" ~ The Tin Woodsman - The Wizard of Oz ~

"Like it or not, we are stuck with science.  We had better make the best of it." ~ Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World ~

Offline The Latinist

• Cyber Greasemonkey
  • Technical Administrator
  • Reef Tank Owner
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 07:55:42 PM »
According to his Facebook, Bob went to Fairfield University. They've said on the show that all three went to Canterbury School in Connecticut for their secondary education.
I would like to propose...that...it is undesirable to believe in a proposition when there is no ground whatever for supposing it true. — Bertrand Russell

Offline gebobs

• Not Enough Spare Time
  • Me like hockey!
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 11:34:55 AM »
From the SGU site...

"Evan earned his BA in Communications from Central Connecticut State University" so he will not impact your brackets.

Offline The Latinist

• Cyber Greasemonkey
  • Technical Administrator
  • Reef Tank Owner
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 02:56:57 PM »
And Cara has her BA and MS from the University of North Texas.  So that just leaves Jay.  I don't recall him talking about where he went to college.
I would like to propose...that...it is undesirable to believe in a proposition when there is no ground whatever for supposing it true. — Bertrand Russell

Offline fuzzyMarmot

• Not Enough Spare Time
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 07:40:42 PM »
And I'm interested in where Steve did his undergrad. My conjectures are Yale or Starfleet.

I think Rebecca went to Boston University.

If I were any of these schools, I'd spend more time bragging about my famous alumni!

personate-rain