Author Topic: I've added "the best of Coast to Coast AM" to my podcast list.  (Read 210 times)

Online Ah.hell

• Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
The first episode I'm listening to, anti-fluoride.   

Added to water to cover for places that didn't want to take it out.
No evidence that it prevents cavities
More toxic than lead
Mostly comes from China so its contaminated with arsenic

Coming up, why vaccinations is bad. 

Edit, so its just a short clip from a recent episode but I looked up the guest and the first link is that he's being investigated for treating a child with a hyperbaric chamber, the diseases he was treating appear to exist only in his imagination.  I didn't hear the full interview but it appears the guy thinks lyme disease is caused by vaccinations.  I don't know if he means lyme disease or chronic lyme disease.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 11:04:18 AM by Ah.hell »

Online Noisy Rhysling

• Seasoned Contributor
    • Hyperwar, WWII in Hypertext.
Re: I've added "the best of Coast to Coast AM" to my podcast list.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 11:15:35 AM »
He's probably suffering from Lyme-in-the-coconut disease.

Offline Boßel

• Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 05:33:32 PM »
On a scale of 1-10, how entertaining is it? I need a new podcast.

Online Ah.hell

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 05:57:41 PM »
Too early to tell.  Back when I was a night security guard I listened to 3 or 4 hours a night, but then I was a night security guard.....This is only about 10 minutes out of 4 hours, so its not much of a commitment. I'll report back after I've heard a few more episodes. 

So, far its only enough for me to go, "WTF did he just say?"  with out enough time for the nonsense to get fleshed out. 

Online Ah.hell

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2017, 11:22:13 AM »
Today's clip was likely fake caller pretending he thought the host was on the pay of nefarious forces in Canada and upset at the Women's Day protests because his own wife left him.  I wish longer segments were available for free.

I'm reminded of some of the "famous" hoax callers, the guy with the mysterious bottomless hole on his ranch and the called up pretending to be a government employee describing his work but was actually describing a scene from a horror video game. 

Today's was a 7/10 while yesterdays was a 5.125/10.  If today's had lasted longer, it likely would have been less entertaining.  Yesterdays would have been more entertaining if it was longer.

Online The Latinist

• Cyber Greasemonkey
  • Technical Administrator
  • Reef Tank Owner
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2017, 11:40:29 AM »
Is this the new stuff with George Noory, or classics with Art Bell?  I used to love listening to Coast To Coast A.M. late at night when I was in college.
I would like to propose...that...it is undesirable to believe in a proposition when there is no ground whatever for supposing it true. — Bertrand Russell

Online Ah.hell

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2017, 11:45:57 AM »
Is this the new stuff with George Noory, or classics with Art Bell?  I used to love listening to Coast To Coast A.M. late at night when I was in college.
George Noory, I was listening back in the day around the time Art Bell left the show.  I really like Ian Punnet, he'd actually challenge the guests.  So would the women, Barbara someone, but only if they were liberals.

Have I mentioned that I first heard of Michio Kaku and Seth Shostak on Coast to Coast?  I can't really take them seriously as a result. 

Online Ah.hell

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2017, 03:49:44 PM »
Next clip talking to a guy about past life regression evidence for Mu/Lemuria and Atlantis. 

Starts with, "Mel Gibson cancelled, thanks Dr so and so for filling in at the last minute."  I almost did a spit take.

personate-rain