Author Topic: Subscription double billing  (Read 196 times)

Offline Geneocide

• Brand New
Subscription double billing
« on: April 06, 2017, 10:16:22 AM »
Starting in February PayPal has started double billing my SGU premium subscription. It happened again in March so it wasn't a one off fluke. I emailed the guys but didn't get a response. Anyone else experiencing this? I feel like something odd happened around then. I have a bill on Jan 30, Feb 4, and then two on Feb 28 and now 2 on March 30. So, I feel like I must have done something around the beginning of February to somehow double up my subscription, but I only have one account. I can't see a way of fixing the doubling problem.

Any suggestions?

Offline daniel1948

• Stopped Going Outside
  • Cat Lovers Against the Bomb
Re: Subscription double billing
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 01:12:30 PM »
Two: Write to them again. And contact PayPal to inform them of the accidental double-billing. Mistakes happen. It should be possible to fix it.

Just checked my PP account, and no problems here.
Daniel
----------------
"Anyone who has ever looked into the glazed eyes of a soldier dying on the battlefield will think long and hard before starting a war."
-- Otto von Bismarck

Offline Geneocide

• Brand New
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 01:28:09 PM »
I was looking for a good way to contact PayPal about it and noticed that in PayPal there was a details page about the charges. One charge showed $24 total for the subscription, the other much more, so that fits with my theory that I somehow created a second account. I cancelled the $24 dollar one through PayPal so hopefully that fixes things.

Thanks.

Offline Swagomatic

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 01:30:33 PM »
I was looking for a good way to contact PayPal about it and noticed that in PayPal there was a details page about the charges. One charge showed $24 total for the subscription, the other much more, so that fits with my theory that I somehow created a second account. I cancelled the $24 dollar one through PayPal so hopefully that fixes things.

Thanks.

Yeah, I was gonna say that.  I did the same thing.  I upgraded my subscription, but then I never cancelled the old one.
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
---George Bernard Shaw

personate-rain