Media > TV & Movies

What are your favorite plot holes in movies?

<< < (6/86) > >>

IrishJazz:

--- Quote from: Halloran on February 18, 2011, 03:39:26 PM ---Oh, of course there is always the classic Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Arc plot hole:  Indiana Jones was unnecessary for the plot itself. The Nazi's would have just gone to the bar in Nepal, killed Marion and taken the amulet to the map room and then found the arc. Then, just as in the movie, they would have opened it up and killed themselves.

Still one of my favorite movies though.  ;)

--- End quote ---

It would, however, of had the benefit of getting rid of Karen Allen in 'Indiana Jones and the Idiotic UFO Plot Twist Near the Nazca Plains."

smeej:

--- Quote from: Halloran on February 17, 2011, 03:49:57 PM ---In one of the newer Batman movies, they steal a device that vaporises all water in the area. Even if its underground. Humans are made of a lot of water, and yet the water in the human body did not vaporised when they used the weapon.

--- End quote ---
Not to mention, wouldn't anyone who had boiled water before the attack gone homicidally insane?

Ravenhull:
Back to The Matrix, or shall I say the rumored sequels to it.  Okay, lets fight the machines in giant battle mechs... with open cockpits...

Ah.hell:

--- Quote from: Kessdawg on February 18, 2011, 03:40:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ah.hell on February 18, 2011, 02:00:11 PM ---Total Recall.

It takes about a minute to fill all of mar's atmosphere with Oxygen enough to breath.

--- End quote ---

Um, hate to be the one to break it to you but the whole movie was his dream...

--- End quote ---
I think you've given Paul Verhoven too much credit.

stands2reason:

--- Quote from: JoelWhy on February 18, 2011, 12:12:32 PM ---Bad Guy Car A just happens to crash into the same car the other bad guys are in. 

--- End quote ---

That sounds like a dues ex machina (if it was important to the plot), not a plot hole.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version