Author Topic: New SGU Gallery  (Read 16004 times)

Offline Jay

• SGU Panel Member
  • Keeps Priorities Straight
New SGU Gallery
« on: January 25, 2007, 06:54:20 PM »
Our new picture gallery is up.  8)  you will find the link for it on the main navigation for the site.  Anyone who has pictures of TAM5 please send them to me at media@theskepticsguide.org  

http://www.theskepticsguide.org/gallery/
I don't believe it. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. - Ford Prefect  "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

Offline Gilnei

• Well Established
  • Resident Brazilian Skeptic
New SGU Gallery
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 08:04:21 PM »
I demand legends for our poor facial-recognition-challenged users! (e.g. ME)  :lol:
Scientists are the leading cause of cancer in lab rats.

Offline Ciro

• Not Enough Spare Time
New SGU Gallery
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 10:35:41 PM »
I'm expecting Iron Man to come up with some clever new photoshop treats within the next couple days.

You Novella boys look a lot alike.

Oh, so Perry was able to make it to TAM after all...  :lol:
 have found that the more educated I get, the less I want to do with you smarmy assholes and your obsession with pushing your ideals on other people and and killing their buzz because you think you're helping them.

Offline Jay

• SGU Panel Member
New SGU Gallery
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 11:01:24 PM »
Im going to either make or find better software to show the pics.  Captions will be coming soon...sorry, I was in a mad rush to show you guys the pics  :wink:
I don't believe it. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. - Ford Prefect  "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

Offline wrotenbe

• Not Enough Spare Time
New SGU Gallery
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 11:21:52 PM »
Looked like you guys were really hitting the warp cores hard.
i]"A believer is a bird in a cage, a free-thinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings."[/i] - Robert G. Ingersoll

Offline IRON MAN

• Well Established
    • http://www.freethought-forum.com/forum/member.php?u=1292
New SGU Gallery
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 11:56:30 PM »
Goddamn, that is one seriously cute smile.  

... Rebecca looks nice too.

Quote from: "Ciro"
I'm expecting Iron Man to come up with some clever new photoshop treats within the next couple days.

What makes you think it will take me that long?  (I was already in the process of saving the pic when I saw you post). :lol:

Oh, so Perry was able to make it to TAM after all...  :lol:

It's a pity Perry couldn't be in that group shot.

http://www.theskepticsguide.org/gallery/images/Tam5/36.jpg

OMG!  Alien invasion of TAM5?
i]I suck at archaic languages.  I don't understand Latin et al.[/i]

Offline Havermayer

• Seasoned Contributor
New SGU Gallery
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2007, 12:46:17 AM »
Woah, are those interviews being conducted in those pictures?  So we can expect an interview with Adam Savage? :D
World Community Grid
Use your computer's idle time for cancer research.

Offline Mike

• Frequent Poster
    • SGUFans.net
New SGU Gallery
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2007, 07:21:30 AM »
Quote from: "Jay"
Im going to either make or find better software to show the pics.  Captions will be coming soon...sorry, I was in a mad rush to show you guys the pics  :wink:

Forget "finding" one, you should make it.... you could make kajillions! :)
"We're just so damn exciting." - Dr. Steven Novella, MD

Offline mindme

• Reef Tank Owner
    • http://www.yrad.com/cs
New SGU Gallery
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2007, 08:38:16 AM »
Those Novella brothers are quite dashing fellows. Jay, you need to promote yourself as the Bad Boy of Skepticism.

"He rides a chopper, he loves hard, and he fights the skeptic fight with a copy of Demon Haunted World in one hand and a pair of brass knuckles in the other. He's Jay: the bad boy of skepticism. He puts the smack down on psychics, opens a can of whoop ass on astrologers, and clotheslines the chiropractors. Come 'n' get some, Sylvia. You know you want it."
"Because the world needs more Mark Crislip."

Conspiracy Skeptic Podcast
Korean Podcast
Michael Goudeau, Vegas Comedy Entertainer Available for Trade Shows

Offline ATGreat

• Not Enough Spare Time
New SGU Gallery
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2007, 01:14:40 PM »
One of the pictures looks like you are doing an interview with either Matt or Trey from South Park. You probably won't get all of the interviews in one episode, but could you post who you got interviews from?

Offline Mike

• Frequent Poster
    • SGUFans.net
New SGU Gallery
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2007, 09:19:37 PM »
Quote from: "ATGreat"
One of the pictures looks like you are doing an interview with either Matt or Trey from South Park. You probably won't get all of the interviews in one episode, but could you post who you got interviews from?

I'm not gonna spoil it, but you can do some digging on the net to find lots of these.  If all the people I think got interviewed are gonna end up on the show, it's gonna make for a hell of a lot of AWESOME material.  I'm sure they will announce it on the next episode.

If you want to do some net digging, I suggest you start at Rebecca's blog and go from there. ;)

Offline Jay

• SGU Panel Member
New SGU Gallery
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2007, 10:40:22 PM »
Quote from: "mindme"
Those Novella brothers are quite dashing fellows. Jay, you need to promote yourself as the Bad Boy of Skepticism.

"He rides a chopper, he loves hard, and he fights the skeptic fight with a copy of Demon Haunted World in one hand and a pair of brass knuckles in the other. He's Jay: the bad boy of skepticism. He puts the smack down on psychics, opens a can of whoop ass on astrologers, and clotheslines the chiropractors. Come 'n' get some, Sylvia. You know you want it."

AWESOME!!!  Well...can we add to that list that I have a Nemesis?

Offline Jay

• SGU Panel Member
New SGU Gallery
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2007, 11:24:34 PM »
Ok the new  gallery..as in brand new better than the first one I posted...is up.  Please let me know what you think.

Offline Havermayer

• Seasoned Contributor
New SGU Gallery
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2007, 11:30:04 PM »
Ok the new  gallery..as in brand new better than the first one I posted...is up.  Please let me know what you think.

It looks amazing.  Great job!

I especially like the captions, since I wasn't sure who some of those people were.
World Community Grid
Use your computer's idle time for cancer research.

Offline Mike

• Frequent Poster
    • SGUFans.net
New SGU Gallery
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2007, 08:02:59 AM »

LOL!  Some of the captions are freakin hilarious!

Jay, Perry and Rebecca!! (Pic 5)

Thanks again Jay.

personate-rain
personate-rain