Author Topic: Xbox 360 Gamertags/ PSN ID's  (Read 36801 times)

Offline mrgrammar

• Keeps Priorities Straight
Re: Xbox 360 Gamertags/ PSN ID's
« Reply #120 on: May 10, 2011, 12:24:30 PM »
Has anyone here tried GameFly? I'm considering it, because I'm a bit of a "discerning" gamer, and there are a lot of games I want to try out before I lay out 40-60 bucks to play them. I've read some mixed reviews online talking about slow delivery and poor availability for newer titles, but you know how internet reviews are.

Anyone?
You are describing my experience with them. I won't be using them again

Hmm....that's discouraging. I have a friend who used them and thought they were pretty good. I just signed up, since there's a 7.95 month free trial. I'll give 'em a shot, but don't have my hopes up.
I only received games that had been out for a couple of months; never a new release. That was my main problem with them.
“Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.” Marie Curie

Offline JoelWhy

• Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • Reptilian infiltrator
« Reply #121 on: May 10, 2011, 12:29:19 PM »
If you're interested in older games, I highly recommend Goozex.  I've been using that service for a couple of years with great success.  It's a game trading sight.  Games are given a 'points' value based on supply/demand.  So, a brand new game is usually 1,000 points, while a 3 or 4 year old title might be worth 150 points.  The only money exchanged is you pay Goozex $1 per trade that you receive (i.e. you don't pay a fee when you send a game) and you pay for shipping of games you send (which costs me less than $2 sending via regular mail.)

It's great for getting games that have been out a while.  I wouldn't use it to get the newest online game that I want to play on day 1, but for an RPG that I can wait a few months?  It's a great way to go.
"I distrust those people who know so well what god wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Offline DeanMorrison

• Not Enough Spare Time
    • Music by Dean Morrison
« Reply #122 on: June 06, 2011, 09:30:05 PM »
PSN tag: DeanMorrison

Offline moj

• beer snob
  • Reef Tank Owner
« Reply #123 on: June 07, 2011, 06:48:41 AM »
so kinda off topic, do any of you stream stuff your x-box? I've had mixed results but would like to stream video podcast to x-box without having to constantly mange and move files. It sucks zune dosn't include podcast yet but that should be coming soon. I tried TVersity but the free verson is really buggy and worked once but crashed a lot after that.  I would really like it if I just get all the revison3 shows/podcast on the x-box. I know they annouced yesteday live TV and bunch of good stuff comeing down the line but anyone have any good tips for stream now? I know you should theroticly be able to just share your podcast folder but the x-box never seems to pick that up.

Offline Rocket Man

• Seasoned Contributor
« Reply #124 on: June 07, 2011, 11:38:03 PM »
so kinda off topic, do any of you stream stuff your x-box? I've had mixed results but would like to stream video podcast to x-box without having to constantly mange and move files. It sucks zune dosn't include podcast yet but that should be coming soon. I tried TVersity but the free verson is really buggy and worked once but crashed a lot after that.  I would really like it if I just get all the revison3 shows/podcast on the x-box. I know they annouced yesteday live TV and bunch of good stuff comeing down the line but anyone have any good tips for stream now? I know you should theroticly be able to just share your podcast folder but the x-box never seems to pick that up.

Well I streamed eveything to my xbox, it's really great for music becuase it plays in the background no matter what your doing. However if you've set WMP to share your media or set the Zune Software to share your stuff and the Xbox still doesn't see or work with your computer you have quite the problem (same problem I currently have). It would also do video podcasts well if you ever go it working. The only thing I can recommend if you can't get it to work is just keep asking Xbox's Customer support until you get a guy that actually wants to help.

Oh and my Xbox Live Gamertag is now: Rocket Man

P.s. becuase of my awesmoe gamertag please include the text SGU or clarify that you are from the forums because I get a lot of random friend requests. usually from people who really like Elton John.

Offline Lion_Tamarin

• Off to a Start
« Reply #125 on: June 08, 2011, 11:04:13 PM »
I want to be on the list.  Can I be on the list?  My gamer tag is Lion Tamarin
"But dead bodies in general are really are a lot safer than you think."    ---Bob Novella, Skeptics Guide #236

Offline Audiophile

• Deleted
  • Keeps Priorities Straight
  • Two cent coin in the bottom of the pocket of dumb.
    • The 20 Minuters
« Reply #126 on: July 10, 2011, 01:09:11 PM »
Chiming in:

XBox handle: Akely
Steam Handle: Akely
Also: In EvE Online I'm <something> Akely. Several accounts and characters. Wave hello and shoot me in the face!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 08:42:57 AM by Audiophile »
/Audiophile

Dad?
Yes, son?
You are nice.
Thanks. I really try to be.
Yes. You are fat and weird. But you are nice.

Old Snake

« Reply #127 on: September 27, 2011, 05:44:01 AM »
Feel free to add my PSN: CmacMacmA. I'm play a lot of Black Ops, so if you add me we can try and play a game together or against each other sometime. ;) Right not I'm trying to get the platinum trophy for Mass Effect 2 (which is not that hard so far).

Online random poet

• That's bullshit!
  • Well Established
  • On n'a jamais le temps, le temps nous a.
    • I have a LJ
« Reply #128 on: February 02, 2012, 10:16:09 PM »
I now have an xbox! my gamertag is Weizenbock. (That's a kind of beer. In case you are wondering.)

I am looking for people to play Gears of War 3 with. Specifically for Horde mode. People always quit early, and I hardly ever get to wave 30, let alone 50, in public games. I think the farthest I ever got was wave 36, and that was just me and one other guy. Think what we could accomplish with more people!

All my other games are single player, so far. Unless you count gears 1 and 2.
Aujourd'hui j'ai vu un facteur joyeux.

Offline nsfwjonathan

• Off to a Start
  • Another guy that thinks he knows better XD
    • Smartass, Musician, Skeptic
« Reply #129 on: April 22, 2012, 12:12:58 AM »
I'm on Xbox live as Entreri 125 and PSN as NSFWJonathan.

If anyone has Live and FortressCraft definitely hit me up... need some help building my world ;)

Offline EvilNick

• Frequent Poster
  • Cosmic Horror Show
    • From Nothing Game Studios Official
« Reply #130 on: June 11, 2015, 09:44:48 AM »
Why hasn't this been moved to the Games section?

Anyway...

PSN:  RezidentHazard
XBL:  RezidentHazard

I'm on the PS4 most commonly these days.  X360 hasn't been on in a while, no XBO.
http://fromnothinggamestudios.com/

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?"

personate-rain