Author Topic: Xbox 360 Gamertags/ PSN ID's  (Read 36230 times)

Offline Parrish

• Mark Twain:
  • Well Established
  • God did not create man, Man created God.
    • My Blog
Re: Xbox 360 Gamertags
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2008, 07:56:01 AM »
Sony, is offering Home for free in order to make up for the horrid On-line support the PS2. Which wasn't Sony fault, they really over estimated the penetration of Broad Band internet.

The other reason, is that they are trying to undercut Xbox Live service in price. Although I am highly doubtful that Home will have the advantage that Xbox Live has, since MS has been do the whole Online thing for years.

I also think that Sony, is trying to offering to much at once, Home MMO feel will feel like its been duct taped.

I don't mean to sound snide here, but after PS2 released it's multiplayer adapter and a couple of Online games there was a press conference where Sony's Head said that "we will not be concentration on online games because we don't see this being the future" So saying that it isn't Sony's fault is not correct, it's all there fault.  I remember this clearly because that's when I bought a XBOX.

OK, enough with that, I haven't played Forza 2 in quite awhile but might be willing to pick it up again, loved it when I played it. Not much on Halo 3, but if the rumored Map editor comes out then I'd be very likely to switch over.
man is accepted into a church for what he believes and he is turned out for what he knows.
Mark Twain

Offline noxon

• Not Enough Spare Time
    • http://www.kimarthur.com
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2008, 07:12:55 AM »
My gamertag is noxonnor.

As for the xbox live experience and paying for it - I feel that the experience gives much greater value than anything else I've tried. Very fast download of demos, videos and addons, and no-frills solutions for multiplayer chatting etc (which will only become better with the new version of xbox dashboard coming this fall). Microsoft seems to have gotten the whole gaming "society" thing down to a t. Paying the small cost that is xbox live every month does nothing for me, as I did the same for playing wow for 3 years...

Offline Parrish

• Mark Twain:
  • Well Established
    • My Blog
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2008, 07:46:12 AM »
OK, I think I got everyone. If I missed anyone let me know(Or just send me a invite) Keltic Rage.
man is accepted into a church for what he believes and he is turned out for what he knows.
Mark Twain

Offline AccuJimmy

• Seasoned Contributor
  • Skeptacos are a given.
    • Mi MySpace page-o
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2008, 11:34:49 PM »
I got on today and I was like "who's the Keltic Rage person?" Thanx for the add!
What's so special about the cheesemakers?
Well, obviously it's not meant to be taken literally; it refers to any manufacturers of dairy products.

What Jesus fails to appreciate is that it's the meek who are the problem.

Offline Parrish

• Mark Twain:
  • Well Established
    • My Blog
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2008, 02:39:37 AM »
I got on today and I was like "who's the Keltic Rage person?" Thanx for the add!

Started to wonder if you were going to accept??
Mark Twain

Offline AccuJimmy

• Seasoned Contributor
  • Skeptacos are a given.
    • Mi MySpace page-o
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2008, 08:56:57 AM »

Started to wonder if you were going to accept??

I hadn't been on for a few days, I was hooked on watching the Olympics there for a bit. But without track and field they are getting more and more boring to me.
Well, obviously it's not meant to be taken literally; it refers to any manufacturers of dairy products.

Offline Circumstellar

• Brand New
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2008, 02:05:35 PM »
GT:: Acerek

Mostly Rock Band for me

Able-X

« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2008, 10:32:39 AM »

Mostly Rock Band for me

Then you shall be added!  I plan on getting some serious rock band action going today since my daughter leaves for the school year today :(

Offline Kurt

• Stopped Going Outside
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2008, 10:48:20 AM »
i got to play rockband last night finally after like a month without it at a friends house. my xbox should have arrived at the repair center yesterday so I'll have it back in a week. we did the hall of fame gig last night.
I eat babies
Well, hell jus froze over. I agree with Kurt here (although he is still a dick).

Offline magicspace

• Off to a Start
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2008, 07:12:59 PM »
My gamer tag is magicspace1
Science it Works!

Online Neutral Milk

• Forum Historian
  • Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • Physics makes us all its bitches.
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2008, 07:15:16 PM »
I wanna play rock band with someone on ps3!

Anyone?

Offline Kurt

• Stopped Going Outside
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2008, 07:18:50 PM »

Anyone?

Please reread the title of this thread  :P
I eat babies
Well, hell jus froze over. I agree with Kurt here (although he is still a dick).

Online Neutral Milk

• Forum Historian
  • Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • Physics makes us all its bitches.
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2008, 07:20:52 PM »

Anyone?

Bah! I'm starting my own thread. I'll sit in there all by myself, and then stalk off to play more Rock Band solo career....   :'( :'( :'(

Offline Circumstellar

• Brand New
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2008, 09:49:15 AM »

Mostly Rock Band for me

Then you shall be added!  I plan on getting some serious rock band action going today since my daughter leaves for the school year today :(

Hmm, sorry I wasn't on.  The weekdays are sort of hard for me to get a good time to play with friends because I am working overnights.

Offline AccuJimmy

• Seasoned Contributor
  • Skeptacos are a given.
    • Mi MySpace page-o
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2008, 10:34:41 AM »

Anyone?

Bah! I'm starting my own thread. I'll sit in there all by myself, and then stalk off to play more Rock Band solo career....   :'( :'( :'(

YEAH! Get out of our thread you looser! You'll have to play by yourself because PS3's are so teh ghey.

/I keed, I keed

personate-rain