Author Topic: Jane's Reunion  (Read 1315 times)

Offline Shallow Be Thy Game

• Off to a Start
Jane's Reunion
« on: October 22, 2008, 11:30:39 PM »
I don't know if anyone else is a fan but the original line up of Jane's Addiction is officially playing another show.

http://ericavery.blogspot.com/

They seemed pretty tight at their NME award performance and I hope this leads to a bigger tour.
"Why do Christians think King Solomon was so wise? Because he cleverly deduced that a mother doesn't want her baby cut in half?"

"A cult is just a religion with a bad marketing department." Me

"Aliens visited ancient Egypt? YES! I knew it! Insane theories 1! Regular theories a billion!" Fry

Offline Evil Eye

• Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • THINK!
Re: Jane's Reunion
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 02:39:04 PM »
Extremely fucking cool!
"We'll get that information to you later" - Richard Feynman to Mr. Rodgers.

Offline Stonez

• Off to a Start
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 06:19:23 PM »
Jane says "Yeah....!"

8)
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
-Carl Sagan

Offline Kay

• Not Enough Spare Time
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 06:20:41 PM »
I don't know if anyone else is a fan but the original line up of Jane's Addiction is officially playing another show.

http://ericavery.blogspot.com/

They seemed pretty tight at their NME award performance and I hope this leads to a bigger tour.
Cool.....I grew up to Jane's Addiction

Offline hunter

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 04:14:55 AM »
I'm officially burned out on Jane's reunions.  I enjoyed them on the 2000 tour, but Strays was mediocre at best.  A band can only dissolve and get back together so many times before I just want to eye roll.  Bauhaus is another example here I'll use, a band that finally seems to have thrown the towel.  I'm not against the idea of reunion tours, but spread them out a little more.  Judging from Eric's blogs however, I would not hold my breath for a total 4/4 tour anytime soon.
"Everybody understands Mickey Mouse. Few understand Hermann Hesse. Hardly anyone understands Albert Einstein. And nobody understands Emperor Norton."

personate-rain
personate-rain