Author Topic: Rock band II  (Read 4528 times)

Offline Leslie 417

• Well Established
  • Queen of Boobs
Re: Rock band II
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2008, 08:35:23 PM »
I want this Alanis!!!

I totally used to watch that on Video hits after school.... I think I have it on VHS somewhere too.
Personally I would love to see something like "Gods apathy for Williams' family allowed family of four to die in car wreck"   ~ kat96

Offline nocturnous

• Time Lord
  • Well Established
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2008, 08:37:25 PM »
I want this Alanis!!!

I totally used to watch that on Video hits after school.... I think I have it on VHS somewhere too.

It's so obnoxious I love it !

Offline Leslie 417

• Well Established
  • Queen of Boobs
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2008, 08:43:05 PM »
I want this Alanis!!!

Reminds me of

Personally I would love to see something like "Gods apathy for Williams' family allowed family of four to die in car wreck"   ~ kat96

Offline nocturnous

• Time Lord
  • Well Established
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2008, 08:48:12 PM »
I want this Alanis!!!

Reminds me of

maybe the clothes but too hot has obnoxiously compressed snares and ridiculously catchy lyrics :D

Offline whitedevilbrewing

• Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2008, 01:39:23 AM »
I want this Alanis!!!

Reminds me of

That's like everything that was terrible about the 80s (ie most everything) encapsulated in one video.  Amazing.

Offline Leslie 417

• Well Established
  • Queen of Boobs
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2008, 07:20:12 AM »
I want this Alanis!!!

Reminds me of

That's like everything that was terrible about the 80s (ie most everything) encapsulated in one video.  Amazing.

Yea it was.

The 80's did have some good metal though.

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2008, 05:15:52 PM »
Good metal transcends decades and, thus, is not part of the 80s.

Offline Leslie 417

• Well Established
  • Queen of Boobs
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2008, 05:19:42 PM »
Good metal transcends decades and, thus, is not part of the 80s.

Good point. What year did motorhead get big? They were always big... but that might have more to do with Lemmie being god.

Offline Neutral Milk

• Forum Historian
  • Physics makes us all its bitches.
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2008, 05:20:39 PM »
I finally unlocked the new Guns n Roses song.. wow, that shit sucks. It was kind of fun to play (all but the solo, which I just did terribly at) but the sound was just plain silly.

Offline Leslie 417

• Well Established
  • Queen of Boobs
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2008, 05:24:11 PM »
I finally unlocked the new Guns n Roses song.. wow, that shit sucks. It was kind of fun to play (all but the solo, which I just did terribly at) but the sound was just plain silly.

I'm not that far yet.... I'm dreading E-Pro as I really like the song & think I know all the words... but I thought the same thing about run to the hills.....

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2008, 05:25:58 PM »
Chazz: Who'd win in a wrestling match, Lemmy or God?
Chris Moore: Lemmy.
[Rex imitates a game show buzzer]
Chris Moore: ... God?
Rex: Wrong, dickhead, trick question. Lemmy *IS* God.

Offline Neutral Milk

• Forum Historian
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2008, 05:26:07 PM »

I'm not that far yet.... I'm dreading E-Pro as I really like the song & think I know all the words... but I thought the same thing about run to the hills.....

E-Pro isn't hard. If you're doing vocals I think it's even easier because they are all sung in the same tone. So if you find it you can just go Uhhh uh uh uhhh uhh uhhh. As long as you kind of know the beat, you're set.

Offline Leslie 417

• Well Established
  • Queen of Boobs
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2008, 05:27:46 PM »

E-Pro isn't hard. If you're doing vocals I think it's even easier because they are all sung in the same tone. So if you find it you can just go Uhhh uh uh uhhh uhh uhhh. As long as you kind of know the beat, you're set.

That's good to know... To bad that didn't work for run to the hills.

Offline Neutral Milk

• Forum Historian
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2008, 07:05:42 PM »
I got my email with the code for the 20 bonus tracks today!

Offline Leslie 417

• Well Established
  • Queen of Boobs
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2008, 07:15:34 PM »
how do you get the bonus tracks?

personate-rain