Author Topic: Rock band II  (Read 4522 times)

Online Neutral Milk

• Forum Historian
  • Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • Physics makes us all its bitches.
Re: Rock band II
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2008, 07:20:26 PM »
There are instructions in the game box to register for the code. You give them an email address and then they email you the code.

These are the instructions I was emailed:

"In order to redeem your code, please follow the instructions for your console (Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3). Please note that your download code will only work for the brand of console for which you purchased and registered Rock Band 2:

Xbox 360 users: go to Xbox Live Marketplace and select the Redeem Code option. Enter the code presented above to download your tracks.

PlayStation 3 users: select the PLAYSTATION Network option on the XMB (Xross Media Bar). Select the Account Management option, then select Redeem Codes. Enter the code presented above to download your tracks.

If you have any questions, please check out the Game Registration FAQ page at http://register.rockband.com/faq.html.

Thanks,"

(Those instructions are only valid once you've registered using the instructions in the box, and have received your code.)

Offline Ampatent

• Well Established
  • Still Working on That Doctorate....
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2008, 05:00:52 PM »
Teenage Riot
Visions
Shoulder to the Plow
Panic Attack

Only songs I can't beat on Expert drums, so the ESL will have to wait...

Anyone want to do Band Quickplay sometime?

Offline Leslie 417

• Well Established
  • Queen of Boobs
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2008, 05:06:44 PM »
Teenage Riot
Visions
Shoulder to the Plow
Panic Attack

Only songs I can't beat on Expert drums, so the ESL will have to wait...

Anyone want to do Band Quickplay sometime?

I'll take you up on that in a couple weeks when I get laid off.
Personally I would love to see something like "Gods apathy for Williams' family allowed family of four to die in car wreck"   ~ kat96

Offline Deadpool

• Not Enough Spare Time
    • My Photos
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2008, 05:21:02 PM »
Never got into the music games after GH2 - too much crap to buy and never great reviews.

But on the subject of Canadian bands you would like in there, I Mother Earth would be nice, the old stuff, Good lyrics, guitar and drums...its what you want in these games.

Offline Leslie 417

• Well Established
  • Queen of Boobs
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2008, 05:43:37 PM »
Never got into the music games after GH2 - too much crap to buy and never great reviews.

But on the subject of Canadian bands you would like in there, I Mother Earth would be nice, the old stuff, Good lyrics, guitar and drums...its what you want in these games.

Yes!!! I love I mother earth

http://www.youtube.com/v/OFAVcTsOOl8&feature=related

****hugs to Evil Eye*****
Personally I would love to see something like "Gods apathy for Williams' family allowed family of four to die in car wreck"   ~ kat96

personate-rain