Author Topic: SGU Uncut #1  (Read 2773 times)

Offline mcelreb

• Not Enough Spare Time
SGU Uncut #1
« on: March 05, 2007, 12:11:38 AM »
I just wanted to say thank you for your first uncut SGU.  Some of us can't get enough of intelligent conversation and your interview was just phenomenal.  Thanks for the extra work Jay!

Would you do an investigation on something that was alluded to in the podcast?  Energy-Psychology?  This is beginning to make some waves up here in the Great White North and my friend with a Masters in Psychology just took out a loan to buy one of these machines.  YOur treatment of the topic would be a public service.
Willful ignorance is the only sin.

Offline subparwelder

• Off to a Start
SGU Uncut #1
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 02:34:39 AM »
Great stuff in the Uncut,  Unedited, Uncensored madness of SGU!

That's why I bought it,  twice.

And, I will be buying whatever other scraps we are thrown.

However,  it also makes me appreciate Steve's dedication in editing down the interviews to the best parts.

Bring on the SGU-deleted scenes and blooper reels.  and the hundred or so unaired Science or Fictions that Jay won!  and the story about the damned bird-scientists crying over piles of bird bones laid out in ceremonial triumph by obviously more intelligent and fit primates!   More Monkeys in my pants!

I'd settle for a couple more interviews.
anish me from Eden when you will, but first let me eat of the tree of Knowledge. -- Robert Ingersol

Offline wrotenbe

• Not Enough Spare Time
SGU Uncut #1
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 02:39:35 AM »
It was great hearing about the skeptical history of Scientific American.
i]"A believer is a bird in a cage, a free-thinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings."[/i] - Robert G. Ingersoll

Offline Roy P

• Off to a Start
    • http://www.roypreston.co.uk
SGU Uncut #1
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 05:59:57 AM »
Quote from: "subparwelder"

it also makes me appreciate Steve's dedication in editing down the interviews to the best parts.

I'll second that motion!
Roy P

personate-rain
personate-rain