Author Topic: Warning  (Read 1672 times)

Offline Awesome220

• Seasoned Contributor
  • 論より証拠
Warning
« on: January 10, 2009, 11:17:58 AM »
I got a notice from Beleth, our dear leader.  It was a warning for overspilling, whatever that means.  I have no clue what I did and he won't tell me.  YOu guys are fishing to come up with an excuse to ban me.  Now,I demand to know what I have done wrong.

In any case, did you see the news? Mars thing delayed two years.
Allahu Akbar! La ilaha illallah! Larye vechdu d'Allah x'o. Busulba sa Noxchichyo!

Offline JLK

• Keeps Priorities Straight
  • Where is my vote?
Re: Warning
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 11:54:27 AM »
I got a notice from Beleth, our dear leader.  It was a warning for overspilling, whatever that means.  I have no clue what I did and he won't tell me.  YOu guys are fishing to come up with an excuse to ban me.  Now,I demand to know what I have done wrong.

In any case, did you see the news? Mars thing delayed two years.

"overspilling"?  What am dat?  If you spill something for Bob's sake wipe it up!
"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."

Saul Bellow-1976

Offline Beleth

• Administrator Emeritus
  • Reef Tank Owner
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 12:04:38 PM »
I got a notice from Beleth, our dear leader.  It was a warning for overspilling, whatever that means.

Spill-over is defined in The Rules.  Please read them.

I have no clue what I did and he won't tell me.

Between the time you asked what you did and the time you made this accusation, forty-six minutes passed.  Those forty-six minutes were during a time on a Saturday morning where I am usually either still in bed or enjoying breakfast.

YOu guys are fishing to come up with an excuse to ban me. 

On the contrary -- I am doing everything in my power to keep from having to ban you.  I already have the reasons, and the permission, to do so.

What's actually happening here is that you are trying to commit suicide by mod.

Now,I demand to know what I have done wrong.

I assume that you have read my most recent PM to you by now.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 12:26:41 PM by Beleth »
I expect to pass through this world but once;
any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now;
let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.
-- Stephan Grellet

Offline Zeno Izen

• AWESOME POSSUM!
  • Frequent Poster
  • F'ing F!!!
    • The Final Website
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 12:21:39 PM »
Spill-over: When a poster starts threads or interrupts other threads in order to further the bickering or abuse started elsewhere. This is an abuse of the forum when it creates sufficient "noise" to defeat bystanders' reasonable attempts to ignore the disruptive posters involved. This applies to posts and topics on this forum only. For example, if two users on this board engage in an abusive exchange on a different message board, and continue it here, only the posts on this forum apply to determinations of "spill-over". For our purposes, "spill-over" means abuse or bickering in a topic on this board that is continued in or distributed among other topics on this board.

Offline Drunken Idaho

• Natural Blonde
  • Reef Tank Owner
  • Comrade Questions
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2009, 12:41:43 PM »

But if you do strike him down, he will become more powerful than you can ever imagine!
Strange women lying in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.

Offline Evil Eye

• Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • THINK!
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2009, 01:55:54 PM »

But if you do strike him down, he will become more powerful than you can ever imagine!

Oh... That wizard's just a crazy old man.
"We'll get that information to you later" - Richard Feynman to Mr. Rodgers.

Offline SQ the ΣΛ/IGMд

• Atheist extraordinaire
  • Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • Pondering the cosmos since 1969
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 08:49:30 AM »
Spill-over: When a poster starts threads or interrupts other threads in order to further the bickering or abuse started elsewhere. This is an abuse of the forum when it creates sufficient "noise" to defeat bystanders' reasonable attempts to ignore the disruptive posters involved. This applies to posts and topics on this forum only. For example, if two users on this board engage in an abusive exchange on a different message board, and continue it here, only the posts on this forum apply to determinations of "spill-over". For our purposes, "spill-over" means abuse or bickering in a topic on this board that is continued in or distributed among other topics on this board.

cant get any clearer than that

I think I read awesome is banned forever, correct?

that is awesome - like to the 220th power
"That's ridiculous, spooks. That's silly!" ~ The Tin Woodsman - The Wizard of Oz ~

"Like it or not, we are stuck with science.  We had better make the best of it." ~ Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World ~

Offline DK

• Dave, my mind is going.
  • Too Much Spare Time
    • My Blog: Self-Indulgent Navel Gazing
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2009, 08:53:34 AM »
Yep, sockpuppetry twice in two months.

Shame.