Author Topic: Clean nuclear power science fact -- Which episode?  (Read 3172 times)

Offline foxmaiden

• Off to a Start
Clean nuclear power science fact -- Which episode?
« on: March 09, 2007, 02:19:08 PM »
I think I remember one of the science fiction/science facts being on clean nuclear power.  Does anyone know which episode that was in?  Or did I imagine it?

Offline IRON MAN

• Well Established
    • http://www.freethought-forum.com/forum/member.php?u=1292
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 02:44:12 PM »
I think it was fairly recent, and was about a new design of power station that could be implemented within a time frame of about 50 years, that employs nuclear waste new and old, thus producing extremely low levels of waste.

The sci/fi questions are in the "episode info" show notes for each episode.  But if you can't find it, Mike is going though all the episodes at www.sgufans.net and creating episode reviews, so he's the guy to ask.
i]I suck at archaic languages.  I don't understand Latin et al.[/i]

Offline skidoo

• Stopped Going Outside
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 10:26:21 AM »
A lot of people don't know about the Google keyword [site:]. Check it out.

Offline foxmaiden

• Off to a Start
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 03:23:49 PM »
Thanks!!
Skidoo, I didn't know about that -- very handy!  You don't just give a gal a fish, you teach her to fish ; )

Offline skidoo

• Stopped Going Outside
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2007, 03:44:57 PM »
Quote from: "foxmaiden"
Thanks!!
Skidoo, I didn't know about that -- very handy!  You don't just give a gal a fish, you teach her to fish ; )

Don't thank me, thank our Lordette and Savioress, Eris Discordia, who spoke unto the prophet Al:

"Teach a girl to fish, and you feed her for a lifetime. But show her where the ramen noodles are, and you not only feed her for a lifetime; you don't have to bother with trying to teach her anything. The instructions are right there on the package."

Hmm. Yes, yes.

personate-rain