Author Topic: New site - Wow.  (Read 19568 times)

Offline Skeptigator

• Off to a Start
    • http://skeptigator.com
Re: New site - Wow.
« Reply #180 on: March 09, 2009, 10:40:11 PM »
There are still a number of features missing in the Flash player (like being able to seek) before we entertain the idea of putting it back on the homepage but there are no plans in the near future
"The only winning move is not to play" - Joshua

Offline James01

• Off to a Start
« Reply #181 on: April 20, 2009, 10:53:04 PM »
This is the first time I've visited the forum in a few months, and I have to say, the new theme is horrible! Very poor readability, and it's pretty damn ugly in my personal opinion.

I realise the theme can be changed via the Profile page, but the old theme isn't listed here. The 'SGU Light' theme has better readability, but it's even uglier than the other one.

Please change it back to the old theme, or at least give us the option to! Reading this forum is painful in comparison to the other forum I frequent.

Offline Skulker

• Mafia Pimp
  • Planetary Skeptic
  • I survived both forum crashes of 2014!
« Reply #182 on: April 20, 2009, 10:55:56 PM »
This is the first time I've visited the forum in a few months, and I have to say, the new theme is horrible! Very poor readability, and it's pretty damn ugly in my personal opinion.

I realise the theme can be changed via the Profile page, but the old theme isn't listed here. The 'SGU Light' theme has better readability, but it's even uglier than the other one.

Please change it back to the old theme, or at least give us the option to! Reading this forum is painful in comparison to the other forum I frequent.
You better hide before ducky reads this.  Alas the world does not revolve around you.  ::)

Also might help to read this thread: http://skepchick.org/skepticsguide/index.php/topic,18170.0.html
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 11:00:55 PM by Skulker »
The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.
- Larry Hardiman

personate-rain