Author Topic: A new music player  (Read 3800 times)

Offline moj

• beer snob
  • Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
Re: A new music player
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2009, 11:54:52 AM »
Just read on the BBC that they have plains to expand to the US by the end of the year.

Offline Ran

• Not Enough Spare Time
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2009, 09:26:25 AM »
Now i just feel like i'm not allowed to play with the other children in the spotify playground, just standing to the side looking at all the laughing, playing, popular kids having their fun.
Isn't DRM awesome? :)

Spotify works really well. But do they really ip block you? Can't you just get an invite and use it?

Offline DoctorOHM

• Stopped Going Outside
  • Would you?
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2009, 09:46:23 AM »
Now i just feel like i'm not allowed to play with the other children in the spotify playground, just standing to the side looking at all the laughing, playing, popular kids having their fun.
Isn't DRM awesome? :)

Spotify works really well. But do they really ip block you? Can't you just get an invite and use it?

It was just something with the playlists, they work now.
"I'm part of the form-destroying process of entropy"
"To err is human. To arr is pirate"

Offline barocon

• Keeps Priorities Straight
  • Now we are at the edge of excitement!
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2010, 07:19:38 AM »
/raise zombie thread

Yeah, I know Spotify is not available to most of the world; but anyway, I wanted to share my playlists:

My heavier playlist
My more relaxing playlist

Offline kb

• Well Established
  • Omne ignotum pro magnifico est
    • This is not a blog
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2011, 08:57:08 AM »
Just read on the BBC that they have plains to expand to the US by the end of the year.
"Spotify Now Available to Users In the US"
http://lifehacker.com/5821150/spotify-now-available-to-users-in-the-us
"And I'm also one of these people. I don't really care about being right you know I just care about success." - Steve Jobs, Triumph of the Nerds

Offline barocon

• Keeps Priorities Straight
  • Now we are at the edge of excitement!
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2011, 09:32:50 AM »
The ad-supported free version is only useful for searching for new music because of the limit that allows you to play each song only 5 times.

Offline kb

• Well Established
    • This is not a blog
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2011, 12:00:55 PM »
The ad-supported free version is only useful for searching for new music because of the limit that allows you to play each song only 5 times.
Yes, they coerced me into paying 49SEK = 7.6USD = 5.3Euro per month for the unlimited streaming version.
"And I'm also one of these people. I don't really care about being right you know I just care about success." - Steve Jobs, Triumph of the Nerds

Offline DoctorOHM

• Stopped Going Outside
  • Would you?
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2011, 12:52:06 PM »
Yes, they coerced me into paying 49SEK = 7.6USD = 5.3Euro per month for the unlimited streaming version.

Hey, i pay 99 sek!
"I'm part of the form-destroying process of entropy"
"To err is human. To arr is pirate"

Offline kb

• Well Established
    • This is not a blog
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2011, 03:22:10 PM »

Hey, i pay 99 sek!
:P

And here are the playlists from the threads with the same names:
http://open.spotify.com/user/kmb/playlist/2yzxL3jXwIIX72VUlTdMvP <- Skeptically themed songs
http://open.spotify.com/user/kmb/playlist/24NkkHDlJ7fVVP77Z8FNk5 <- Atheist Anthems/Skeptics Songs

And one list with only one tune so far.  ;D
http://open.spotify.com/user/kmb/playlist/5iyw1diDSw4dCt0OGB6En4 <- The Skeptics' Guide to the Universe

personate-rain