Author Topic: omission in episode 87  (Read 1723 times)

Offline CleveDan

• Seasoned Contributor
omission in episode 87
« on: March 24, 2007, 06:01:20 PM »
I am sooo disappointed in the lack of use of the pun "Hodge podge" in the Prayer Meta-analysis segment....I mean come on people. his name is Hodge and he is gathering together many studies into a "Hodge podge" of data and the pun was not used once!!!!! I was waiting the entire segment to see who would use it first. Steven used it in his blog title and he even said it in the podcast once but, nobody pick up on the pun.....come on people!!!
 :lol:
"The argument is absurd almost beyond description – but not quite, so I will describe the absurdity" --Dr. Steve Novella
"I was a little confused as to why it was relevant for Miller to give us all a lesson in evolutionary biology" --Casey Luskin.....An AssHat of some note

Offline Paul Ganssle

• Objective Hitler
  • Frequent Poster
omission in episode 87
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 06:11:52 PM »
<mature>

Your mom is a hodge podge.

</mature>
quot;if you looat the world and think there is a God nothin make sense but if you see it fro a naturalistivc perspectiove all the shti goin on is exactly what youd expect-"  -The Always Eloquent Richard Dawkins

Offline skidoo

• Stopped Going Outside
omission in episode 87
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 06:12:59 PM »

28 DAY RECORDING
5. Hung Mung slapped his buttocks, hopped about,
and shook his head, saying "I do not know! I
do not know!"
      HBT; The Book of Gooks, Chap. 1

Offline CleveDan

• Seasoned Contributor
omission in episode 87
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 09:43:36 PM »
anyone who can type a funny joke that includes valid HTML tags is allright by me :D
"The argument is absurd almost beyond description – but not quite, so I will describe the absurdity" --Dr. Steve Novella
"I was a little confused as to why it was relevant for Miller to give us all a lesson in evolutionary biology" --Casey Luskin.....An AssHat of some note

personate-rain