General Discussions > General Discussion

Introduce yourself here!

(1/1224) > >>

rebecca:
Welcome to the official forum of The Skeptics' Guide to the Universe. Tell us a little about yourself!

Jay:
Thanks Rebecca for setting up this board for us.  I look forward to chatting with all of you and thanks for listening.

Erik:
I just recently came across the podcast and have been enjoying going back in time listening to the episodes.

I'm a married guy in the midwest, live the suburbs, and have two kids and a dog. Somehow I'm a liberal atheist despite the perfect sterotype. I have a great interest in science although, even with my degree in physics, I'd consider myself a layman.

I guess that will do for an introduction.

chris:
Hi, I'm Chris.  I am an astrophysics masters student in New Zealand.  I found your podcast a few months ago and have been slowly catching up on all the episodes.  Of the 30 or so podcasts I listen to, yours is in the top half a dozen.

My skeptical interests are mainly ID/creationism, alternative medicine, psychics, and cryptozoology.

Thank you all for a great podcast, and I hope this message board becomes a popular place for skeptical discussion.

rebecca:
Hey guys! Congratulations for getting in the forum on the ground floor. Tell your friends!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version