Author Topic: Pumpkins  (Read 2426 times)

Offline Morvis13

• Big Ol' Goober
  • Planetary Skeptic
  • Natural Source of Paranoia
Pumpkins
« on: October 27, 2010, 10:38:44 PM »
Here is my creation this year.

Murphy's Law: Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
Morvis' Law: Anything that does go wrong is my fault.

Offline I am Nintendo

• Evil Spawn #1
  • Stopped Going Outside
  • Worshiper of Arceus
Re: Pumpkins
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 10:42:12 PM »
That's awesome.
One man's psychopath is another man's prophet.

Offline seaotter

• Drunkenly yelling LITTLE WING!
  • Planetary Skeptic
  • My homunculus is a grammar troll!
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 11:13:29 PM »
Plankton

Mine fought Alabama and Alabama won. Mine never makes it to Halloween. Mine is mush.
"There is no use trying," said Alice; "one can't believe impossible things." Lewis Carroll

Offline PANTS!

• One leg at a time.
  • Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • What seals? I auditioned for this job.
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 11:28:57 PM »
Here is my creation this year.

Is that Plankton?
Now where I come from
We don't let society tell us how it's supposed to be
-Uptown, Prince 👉

The world is on its elbows and knees
It's forgotten the message and worships the creeds

Offline Morvis13

• Big Ol' Goober
  • Planetary Skeptic
  • Natural Source of Paranoia
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 12:02:01 AM »
yes it's Plankton
Murphy's Law: Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
Morvis' Law: Anything that does go wrong is my fault.

Offline seaotter

• Planetary Skeptic
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 11:02:05 PM »
"There is no use trying," said Alice; "one can't believe impossible things." Lewis Carroll

Offline AxeGrrl

• in my cell, making a shiv out of a toothbrush and saran wrap
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2010, 04:20:31 AM »

A neighbour down the street puts up this 'wall' of jack-o-lanterns every year (there's at least 10-12 pumpkins), and every year, I hear people gush about it.........

But you'll not hear me gush  (hmm, i think that sentence could be cut from this post and used in ways that I didn't intend), because ALL of the pumpkins and their designs are the result of MARTHA STEWART STENCILS!

*spitting, with digust*

Give me an impossible-to-guess-what-its-supposed-to-be pumpkin that's been created by a 6-yr old over that shit ANY day.

"Wouldn't it be much worse if life *were* fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them?' So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Offline seaotter

• Planetary Skeptic
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2010, 10:34:48 AM »

A neighbour down the street puts up this 'wall' of jack-o-lanterns every year (there's at least 10-12 pumpkins), and every year, I hear people gush about it.........

But you'll not hear me gush  (hmm, i think that sentence could be cut from this post and used in ways that I didn't intend), because ALL of the pumpkins and their designs are the result of MARTHA STEWART STENCILS!

*spitting, with digust*

Give me an impossible-to-guess-what-its-supposed-to-be pumpkin that's been created by a 6-yr old over that shit ANY day.

Pictures of the gushing wall please. {ignores the hating on people with no talent who get off their ass and make cool stuff} Yes I made a stencil for mine too.

Offline AxeGrrl

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2010, 11:01:17 PM »

*spitting, with digust*

Pictures of the gushing wall please. {ignores the hating on people with no talent who get off their ass and make cool stuff} Yes I made a stencil for mine too.

I'll snap a pic for you :)   and seaotter, if YOU made the stencil, then that's your work! :)

The wall-o-pumps peeps will only get compliments on their knife work from me!  :)

"Wouldn't it be much worse if life *were* fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them?' So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Offline seaotter

• Planetary Skeptic
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2010, 11:04:03 PM »

*spitting, with digust*

I'll snap a pic for you :)   and seaotter, if YOU made the stencil, then that's your work! :)

The wall-o-pumps peeps will only get compliments on their knife work from me!  :)

Surgeons get shit too.

Offline MountainManPan

• Banned
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2010, 11:59:18 PM »

*spitting, with digust*

And how many pumpkins will you be carving this year?

Offline AxeGrrl

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2010, 02:16:49 AM »
And how many pumpkins will you be carving this year?

Two :)   and minus the use of steel tools, they're all-natural baby!

No air of Martha Stewart cookie-cutter/faux-creativity on my little porch :)

And hey, I've been assuming that the phalanx-o-jack-o-lantern guys do their own carving......but they could have hired-out for all i know (which would be consistent with their attitude towards design :)

Offline AxeGrrl

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2010, 03:00:07 AM »

this isn't me
and this isn't mine.....

but it's damn impressive :)

Offline seaotter

• Planetary Skeptic
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2010, 05:45:02 PM »

Offline seaotter

• Planetary Skeptic
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2010, 05:53:06 PM »
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 06:24:03 PM by seaotter »

personate-rain
personate-rain