Author Topic: We need your help!  (Read 17528 times)

Offline redhotrebel

• Keeps Priorities Straight
    • View Profile
We need your help!
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2007, 09:53:23 am »
Deleted.
Large data of text  or Mediumtext or Longtext

Offline hrd2imagin

• Off to a Start
    • View Profile
We need your help!
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2007, 08:09:09 am »
Hi Jay,

Just so happens that I'm a web developer and graphic designer.  I'd love to help as much as possible. I have lots of experience in web marketing as well.

How about starting something off the wall like an "Athiest Registry", where people just sign up as a statement of their non-belief.  Have a mission statement on the front page, and then a sign-up sheet.  It will show our strength in numbers and get people like Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly all riled up.

Then all you have to do is send out a Press Release stating the intent of the registry, and hope it gets picked up by the mainstream media.

Afterwards, you can use the list as a base of mobilization for future skeptical efforts.

Offline hrd2imagin

• Off to a Start
    • View Profile
We need your help!
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2007, 09:35:36 am »
Someone mentioned a new logo or a logo contest.  I like making logos, so how's this look?

Offline Jay

• SGU Panel Member
  • Keeps Priorities Straight
    • View Profile
We need your help!
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2007, 10:19:43 am »
hrd2imagin, cool logo.  What web technologies can you use?  I would like to do the site in either classic asp or .NET with CSS and SQL Server.
Large data of text  or Mediumtext or Longtext

Offline hrd2imagin

• Off to a Start
    • View Profile
We need your help!
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2007, 10:29:27 am »
I do all of my sites in PHP/MySQL, but I'm moving into using Ruby on Rails.  And at my full time job, we run Oracle Apps.  Although I've used ASP before, I don't prefer it.  I haven't had much experience at all using .NET and SQL Server.

Offline LaPalida

• Frequent Poster
  • To thy own self be true.
    • View Profile
We need your help!
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2007, 11:04:04 am »
Hey nice logo... me likes, but I would drop the globe.... or at least modify it to look more consistent with the rest.
"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure."
- Mark Twain